whipple's harem playing a game

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Some cute butts in there
They’re all young females bozo. You like your butts with balls!

awww, don't git mad you seen a story in the news and adopted it to be your own ... :LOL3:

tumblr_m8zowxgLDj1r91bgy.gif

ha ha ha ha

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I see ALL breakfAll :LOL3:
It’s factual and in the news doofus. I just don’t necessarily want to pinpoint my location on Bastard Factory since we’re inundated with snitches and leftist fucktards like yourself. Live a little chomper! Lol

• Interesting
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
hA HA
SO. HOW WAZ IT sURFER ??
how many licks ? :LOL3: :LOL3:

Vanilly enough ?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
^^^ Just look at you fucking two rubbing each other off! Fuuuuucking hell. Magenta pants and Mr Milky Lane...a fucking match made in heaven!
:Dickhead::doink1:

OP
OP
Mr. Whipple

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
Enjoy your vacation breakfart

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The world’s first gay surf camp has opened in Brazil. The camp at the stunning beach of Praia do Rosa, located in the district of Imbituba in the south of Brazil, is designed for lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) surfers and is run by a company called

“I surf all the time, and I’m usually the only lesbian out there, surrounded by heterosexual men,” said Marta Dalla Chiesa, owner of Brazil Ecojourneys. “Here’s the chance for a group of women of all sizes, ages, skill levels and nationalities to come together to learn a beautiful sport and enjoy an amazing vacation together.”

Of course, there have always been gay surfers; however, it is only in more recent times that their stories have been told. 2014’s documentary
followed two gay surfers, David Wakefield and Thomas Castets, as they traveled the world sharing their experiences. In 2010
became the first online community for gay surfers and the first six months saw 2,300 gay surfers registering from 76 countries worldwide. Its aim is to promote diversity and inclusion in the lineup, and like this camp, provide a safe place for gay surfers to enjoy the sport.

:Jackass:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

The world’s first gay surf camp has opened in Brazil. The camp at the stunning beach of Praia do Rosa, located in the district of Imbituba in the south of Brazil, is designed for lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) surfers and is run by a company called

“I surf all the time, and I’m usually the only lesbian out there, surrounded by heterosexual men,” said Marta Dalla Chiesa, owner of Brazil Ecojourneys. “Here’s the chance for a group of women of all sizes, ages, skill levels and nationalities to come together to learn a beautiful sport and enjoy an amazing vacation together.”

Of course, there have always been gay surfers; however, it is only in more recent times that their stories have been told. 2014’s documentary
followed two gay surfers, David Wakefield and Thomas Castets, as they traveled the world sharing their experiences. In 2010
became the first online community for gay surfers and the first six months saw 2,300 gay surfers registering from 76 countries worldwide. Its aim is to promote diversity and inclusion in the lineup, and like this camp, provide a safe place for gay surfers to enjoy the sport.

Dude...you queer fuck. I’m a lot bigger than this excerpt! I just don’t necessarily want to give away my identity! You’re trying...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Make a come-back!

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
^^^ Just look at you fucking two rubbing each other off! Fuuuuucking hell. Magenta pants and Mr Milky Lane...a fucking match made in heaven!
:Dickhead::doink1:

Did you mean Gay bath house ?