White woman calls police on black man for cheering

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
A white woman people have dubbed 'Golfcart Gail' called the police on a black man for cheering on his son during a soccer game
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I can just imagine what this woman is like, a serial complainer , you see them in supermarkets and places like that, always want to speak to the manager and shit like that. Fuck only knows what happened in their lives to make them such horrid bitches, personally unless it’s serious like someone getting bashed to death or what not, I mind my own business.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You DO KNOW?, If this hadn't been a nigger.. there would be no reporting on it.. em? :) Stupid left wing propaganda !!

Last edited:

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
[QUOTE="Swamp-Duck, post: Fuck only knows what happened in their lives to make them such horrid bitches,[/QUOTE]

You of all people should know what is wrong with her,she like you don't get fuck enough!!!

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This has SPREAD on social media like wild fire... GAIL actually WORKS for the athletics association AND they have had problems with parents in the past... SO SHE CALLED (doing her job) Guess the father should sit in his seat and shut his fucking mouth :)

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If The guy would have been a a fucking Psycho ... and SHE DIDN'T CALL.. She would have been called a racist for NOT DOING HER JOB.. There is NO WIN for these fuckin SJW . libtards :/

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
OH!! and looky here!!! The woman that filmed this shit was..---------> Ginger Williams, a Black Lives Matter advocate, filmed the aftermath once police had shown up. Pfffttttttt!!!! I rest my case :)

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Gary Easom, president of the Ponte Vedra Athletic Association, said the field marshal was trying to control parents' behavior and that it was not a racial incident.

'This happens more times than I would like,' he said of parents behaving badly on the sidelines.

A statement continued: 'The Ponte Vedra Palm Valley Athletic Association puts the welfare of children above all else. The PVAA Code of Conduct protects children in a number of ways, including the prohibition of inappropriate conduct such as berating referees, coaches or athletes, and "coaching" children from the sidelines.

'Unfortunately, parents sometimes violate the conduct code while watching games. When such violations occur, our staff addresses the violator or violators and ask that they behave appropriately. If, after warnings, the violators continue to behave badly, staff is left with no choice but to call law enforcement, consistent with county policy. That is an extreme circumstance which seldom occurs, but that is exactly what happened in this situation.'

Easom added that police were not called to the scene simply because of Jones actions that day but because of other incidents that had taken place previously.

The organization stood by the field marshal's choice to call the emergency services to the sports game and said the story had been 'sensationalized'.

'The authorities were not called solely for this particular incident but as a result of a culmination of several immediate prior incidents. The field marshal acted appropriately and without malice to ensure the welfare of the children she is charged with protecting,' Easom continued.

'Unfortunately, an incomplete narrative of this incident was posted and sensationalized, creating a wholly inaccurate and irresponsible version with little relation to what actually happened that day. It was an unfortunate incident and I am sorry it happened, but our team acted appropriately to protect the children, consistent with our organizational mission.'

AND POSTED BY WHOM?? OH>> A BLACK LIVES MATTERS ADVOCATE>>>> DISGUSTING!!!!