Who Needs Support?

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
This is an evolving board.

Frustrated, can't figure something out, think you have an improvement to offer?

Post that shit here.

You may have noticed recent changes. If they fuck your head up or you found something more efficient, share.

We all work from different versions of different devices. You may have unique issues we should know about in order to fix them. Feel free to PM @BastardFactory with any fuckery you wish to expunge, or create.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
i wanna fuck Kat after all these years. don't care if she is into the vagina more or my vulgarity towards gets me assboxed or worse. Besides my Blak and heart...always wanted to fuck you Kat...just in a impersonal way...yet maybe more way Bitch. Yes I am drunk BF but don't give a fuck as my hormones don't give a fuck when I am drunk. Bring it BF...i will shit on you and leave for good lol. I will. No offence Kat but my microdick seems to be hard for any dick or pussy I remember well online right now....ridiculous I know and you don't have the proper feels but wanna penetrate the legendary Kat any ways.

oh note the coward lurkers NEVER become this of adrunk as me. Kat will kill you....of course she will just rape me in one of her torture chambers for eternity...

Any ways...stop posting pics in the naughty forums Kat or I will hunt you down worsen than any stalker you had before...seriously woman you drive me that crazy...even Blak would be jelly

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
i wanna fuck Kat after all these years. don't care if she is into the vagina more or my vulgarity towards gets me assboxed or worse. Besides my Blak and heart...always wanted to fuck you Kat...just in a impersonal way...yet maybe more way Bitch. Yes I am drunk BF but don't give a fuck as my hormones don't give a fuck when I am drunk. Bring it BF...i will shit on you and leave for good lol. I will. No offence Kat but my microdick seems to be hard for any dick or pussy I remember well online right now....ridiculous I know and you don't have the proper feels but wanna penetrate the legendary Kat any ways.

oh note the coward lurkers NEVER become this of adrunk as me. Kat will kill you....of course she will just rape me in one of her torture chambers for eternity...

Any ways...stop posting pics in the naughty forums Kat or I will hunt you down worsen than any stalker you had before...seriously woman you drive me that crazy...even Blak would be jelly
Ok you fucking fahget, pipe down and choke on a blood sausage.... I know this will hypnotise you
mFhS9uu.gif

OP
OP

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
Well, I can't stop laughing.

Do try and behave Hell.

I've banned you many times, I'll do it again.

You are better sober.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Well, I can't stop laughing.

Do try and behave Hell.

I've banned you many times, I'll do it again.

You are better sober.
Oh fine I'll be behave. Need to make a liquor store run any way. Lol thanks for saying that but I wholeheartedly disagree with you that I am better sober. You just can not grasp my intense and only meaningful relationship i have with the bottle.