Who wants to fuck with this Libertarian!?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Im here bitches. Bring it. Fuck with me!@

All y'all soy sipping fucktards, you aint shit, your mamma aint shit, your daddy aint shit, and YOU sure as hell aint shit. You are less than dryer lint, less than the cat shit in my yard, less than a Biden stimulus package. You are almost as low as the gut your moms drag across the ground. Cockroaches shit more worth than your asses. You are nothing. THE nothing, like in that tale in Neverending Story. Nothing. Zilch, nadda, a total waste of space. A bottomless pit of nothing. In fact, if I take a shit, it has more substance than the posts you put out.

You're all niggers. End of.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
These leftist parrots dont understand libertarians exist. They either call us "CONs" or "reeeepukes".

You are either a leftist like them or a REPUBLICON. Cause conservatives and republicans are the same thing in their monolith MYOPIC thinking.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
These leftist parrots dont understand libertarians exist. They either call us "CONs" or "reeeepukes".

You are either a leftist like them or a REPUBLICON. Cause conservatives and republicans are the same thing in their monolith MYOPIC thinking.

Aint got a clue do they?

They obey lamestream media like the good sheep they are. baaaaaahahahahaha...

Fucking pussies. Deserve to be Kneed like Fentanyl Floyd.

Let me see them necks! I'll put a knee right down fucking on it! With their backs to the pavement!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Aint got a clue do they?

Let me see them necks! I'll put a knee right down fucking on it! With their backs to the pavement!

Not a single one.

All they do is parrot bullshit. They just blather on without even knowing wtf they are talking about.

If they had a brain they would be embarrassed. Totally brainwashed lost causes.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Aint got a clue do they?

Not a single one.

All they do is parrot bullshit. They just blather on without even knowing wtf they are talking about.

Its why they HATE the NPC meme ahhahahahhaha

iu

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Aint got a clue do they?

Not a single one.

iu

Its 100 percent true.

Can brainwashed people even realize they are brainwashed?

I read some of these leftist orgs radicalize people as "activists" and its comparable to Islamic radicals.

It's scary shit. And it's done to college students so they'll see themselves as educated.....not brainwashed and ignorant like how they actually are.

You would think they would see that, how others see them as NPC drones.....and they would do some introspection but they never do.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Aint got a clue do they?

Not a single one.

iu

Its 100 percent true.

Can brainwashed people even realize they are brainwashed?

I read some of these leftist orgs radicalize people as "activists" and its comparable to Islamic radicals.

It's scary shit. And it's done to college students so they'll see themselves as educated.....not brainwashed and ignorant.

"All hail Plankton!" lololol

The college kids are the worst, cause as you say, they "paid for that smartness"...... or more so daddy paid for their stupidity.

I mean we got stupid fucks like Lotus teaching them. Do I need say more?

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
When the Soy Squad tries to combat us Libertarians!!!!!

iu

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Im sure Aids=====Girl knows all about this, same for SWALLOWalltheGAYS!

iu

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
This also makes me laugh, cause I also picture Lotus going "COOOONNNNNNSSSSSS!!!!" lol

iu

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This also makes me laugh, cause I also picture Lotus going "COOOONNNNNNSSSSSS!!!!" lol

iu

I like how Murd accused me more than once of "pretending the be republican" apparently because of Big lmaaaooo

I've told her more than once I'm not republican. I've said it many times even on boards.

These people dont hear fuck all. They just fly off spewing hatred at anything they perceive as part of the republicon monolith super villain that exist in their fairytale alternate reality.

I dont think they have the mental capacity to understand a thing that contradicts their programmed narratives.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

iu

I like how Murd accused me more than once of "pretending the be republican" apparently because of Big lmaaaooo

I've told her more than once I'm not republican. I've said it many times even on boards.

These people dont hear fuck all. They just fly off spewing hatred at anything they perceive as part of the republicon monolith super villain that exist in their fairytale alternate reality.

Bingo. They THINK they know us, when they aint got a clue, and I think that scares the hell out of them. They WANT to label us, they like labels, but when we are FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, they are scaredy ass lil bitches. Trembling lil fucktards.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
When us Libertarians read a SOy Squad post......

iu

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I said...... WHO wants to fuck with me, you bunch of fucking pansy ass pussies!

iu

Or did ya soy squad scum bags already take your Geritol and go to bed?