Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
OP
OP
Q

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Maxi SUcked them ALL off ... and now want there money back !!

RETARDED BLOWJOBS BY A RETARD !!
and for muslims he does it for free ... group rape in holland is his last name ...
And @rigor79 has just too much fantasy. You're not funny dude. Rape is never funny!
in islam that is never funny, true ..
Do not try to change the subject. YOU are making fun of rape. THAT IS NOT FUNNY!

Do you have any idea what it does to people?! How much it destroys lives?

I'll say it again: NOT FUNNY!

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
i don't care about others kiddo, others don't care about me either .. if you knew ..
rape is rape and it'll remain on this planet, so deal with it .. unless i'd care for someone, true .. strangers well yeah .. that's life ..

always trying to come on as just and honest and almost like an angel .. self analysis kiddo .. self analysis do that and you'll learn from yourself even trough others ... don't be so morale alike cos you aint baking shit out of it .. been viewing your posts, unstable too and very contradictorial..

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
i don't care about others kiddo, others don't care about me either .. if you knew ..
rape is rape and it'll remain on this planet, so deal with it .. unless i'd care for someone, true .. strangers well yeah .. that's life ..

always trying to come on as just and honest and almost like an angel .. self analysis kiddo .. self analysis do that and you'll learn from yourself even trough others ... don't be so morale alike cos you aint baking shit out of it .. been viewing your posts, unstable too and very contradictorial..
I told you before: seek some help. You need it.

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter

such as? i am old and wise enough to find ways to help myself .. i don't like sacks of shit prying on my mind, cos i find them responsible if something fux up, don't do it.

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned

such as? i am old and wise enough to find ways to help myself .. i don't like sacks of shit prying on my mind, cos i find them responsible if something fux up, don't do it.
Voluntary admission to a closed institution for the mentally instable

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter

pff nah, it will kill people .. i know that and it's known in islam.. even a lost chick and it fucken upsets me, islam knows here and there so be careful with me, cos a photo could set australia totally on fire and we want to avoid such, i tell you that and it will become worse .. loss and persecution and some blonde babe lost and i don't accept it from anyone.. don't push me.
Even Bertholee is guilty and they know in another country and if he aint payin up and the dame aint back and my damage claim not paid, he will suffer...my lessons are simple and trust me maxis, i tend to do things even killing ..

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned

pff nah, it will kill people .. i know that and it's known in islam.. even a lost chick and it fucken upsets me, islam knows here and there so be careful with me, cos a photo could set australia totally on fire and we want to avoid such, i tell you that and it will become worse .. loss and persecution and some blonde babe lost and i don't accept it from anyone.. don't push me.
Even Bertholee is guilty and they know in another country and if he aint payin up and the dame aint back and my damage claim not paid, he will suffer...my lessons are simple and trust me maxis, i tend to do things even killing ..
Please go for the voluntary admission to a closed institution for the mentally instable

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter

Please go for the voluntary admission to a closed institution for the mentally instable

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Dam boy !! so much retarding in just one day, ffs must be a new recOrd .

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter

'bout me?

X

xXx
Site Supporter

'bout me?

Rigor ...
I am OBVIOUSLY referring to the company you keep ... you know The retard

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter

'bout me?

Rigor ...
I am OBVIOUSLY referring to the company you keep ... you know The retard
yeah he's trying to play christ .. don't like him, period .. all that is dutch is anti ..

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Especially for @CaseyK a new one. Choose 1, 2, 3 or 4:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Bunch of faggots..
MAN.
9d4a27265523a9eb174f397590c7ebc6.jpg