Why are SUPERSTARS in Assbox???

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
What is going on here???

Why am I not able to upstairs???

Why did I doded wrong??

Sherriffs are whoresons and biased PONDS of SCUM!!!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
1433390453057.jpg

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Yo Dilf i saws Adolf Hussein in the nursing home and feed him my months old long...shoved it down his throat. What a weak ass so called legend he didn't even get out of his wheelchair to stand up for his rights. Pathetic cripple.

Sharona

white wine divorcee
Yo Dilf i saws Adolf Hussein in the nursing home and feed him my months old long...shoved it down his throat. What a weak ass so called legend he didn't even get out of his wheelchair to stand up for his rights. Pathetic cripple.

Is that you killing roaches in your bed?

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

Is that you killing roaches in your bed?
Naw just some worthless hooker. She actually thought I was going to pay her after we fucked. She slapped and kicked in the groin so I made her pay. She still has all the scars nearly 20 years later. Dumb cunts like her always have it coming...and never see it coming either.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Shut your mouth, Jabroni!

You only speak if I allow you to speak, you leech.

Pond scum you are! Saddam Hussein is doing fine. He is filthy rich. You just envy him, you pondscum!

Do me a favor and go to ync and tell LEGION, that I will FatherCrush him! Tell him that he should cum here. The child fister PiodoPuppet also!!!

Be a man once in a while. I am BANNEDED over there.

IRISH KAM

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Shut your mouth, Jabroni!

You only speak if I allow you to speak, you leech.

Pond scum you are! Saddam Hussein is doing fine. He is filthy rich. You just envy him, you pondscum!

Do me a favor and go to ync and tell LEGION, that I will FatherCrush him! Tell him that he should cum here. The child fister PiodoPuppet also!!!

Be a man once in a while. I am BANNEDED over there.

WTF are u inviting PLEASE ASS BOX ME! Pepper ya kinder diddler .

SEMEN is the resident Fiddler .
We dont need another u ugly Fuk .

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Site Supporter
Its a bit lord of the flies from rime to time. missed this place. miss my damn email too.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Semen when he eats out... ''Hello, I would like the table facing the playground please!''

First you lost your dish washing job
You got demoted at B F.
Your blow up doll exploded.
Your 81 Fiat is out of commission
You continue to be stuck broke and stupid.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Semen when he eats out... ''Hello, I would like the table facing the playground please!''

First you lost your dish washing job
You got demoted at B F.
Your blow up doll exploded.
Your 81 Fiat is out of commission
You continue to be stuck broke and stupid.

I heard you tried lure KorsetScat again with your victim mentality ! You fucken fraud!