Why are the left wing men

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Could it be that leftwing women are not marriage material and right wing women dont respect you?

I mean I've noticed a trend here.

Why are you old fuckers single? What's wrong with you?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
admong is like "duh cause leftwing men are gay and think wimmenz are icky"

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Except the ones that want to be women.
admong like the "girl penis"

Gawd I just......gross lol.

Dont you wonder with so many of lefties out there why they are all divorced and staying single with all those "girl BOSSES" out there?

What man wouldnt want a GIRL BOSS? You know a woman that doesnt need him at all.

You think it's because these leftwing girl boss women are so intimidating?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Dont you wonder with so many of lefties out there why they are all divorced and staying single with all those "girl BOSSES" out there?

What man wouldnt want a GIRL BOSS? You know a woman that doesnt need him at all.

admong enjoys being the woman of the house. Reminds him of his days in the Navy

Admin.

"Brother, can you spare a dime?" Trump
Site Supporter ☠️
quality-content.gif

Bigglie Duh'v, if the above young lady went to heaven she would become white too?

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

So the masculine women their ideology created should be in high demand, you would think.

WHY do they struggle so much?

Ever watch Sex in the City? Or is it Sex and the City? What the fuck was that fake feminist garbage called again?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

So the masculine women their ideology created should be in high demand, you would think.

WHY do they struggle so much?

Ever watch Sex in the City? Or is it Sex and the City? What the fuck was that fake feminist garbage called again?
admong watches "homo sex on a boat"

it's a Navy thing; I think

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
quality-content.gif

Bigglie Duh'v, if the above young lady went to heaven she would become white too?

No, Admin. She would be given a glorified body that was neither male nor female and she would not have a skin color for you to judge her on.

Something tells me that until that day comes.....shes gonna be a single mom "manifesting" her success (aka failing at Real Estate), while running a side hussel(doing nails) and saying she dont need no man and doesnt wanna "settle" for her own equal while relying on state benefits that keep her poor.

That's the beast you guys created with your whole ideology. For clarity, I'm judging your beliefs, culture and policies you support...not her.

Why are you not married to a left wing woman? Easy question yeah? Do you WANT to be alone going through your last years?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Why is HollowBrain single?

And Lily is shacked up with a "con". Gotta wonder why she wouldnt be with a guy she can burn down black owned businesses with.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

And Lily is shacked up with a "con". Gotta wonder why she wouldnt be with a guy she can burn down black owned businesses with.
lily is shacked up with an inflatable life partner

nothing con about that

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

nothing con about that
And you rent a nigger girl a couple times a month, who are you to brag? (Now watch, if I say Nigger it is bad, if Loktrd or Faeryanne or Duhh'v etc say the N word it is bigly funny)

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

nothing con about that
And you rent a nigger girl a couple times a month, who are you to brag? (Now watch, if I say Nigger it is bad, if Loktrd or Faeryanne or Duhh'v etc say the N word it is bigly funny)
"nigger girl" --- nice racism there, karen

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

nothing con about that
Are you thinking about my cock right now Big Gay?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

nothing con about that
are you sucking on a cock right now, racist Karen?

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

nothing con about that

Except I dont say that word.

I said it to you in response to you saying it but i dont use that word. It makes me uncomfortable.

But yeah i guess if Lok can be openly racist, so can you. You may as well be honest about it considering you dont think black people can handle having state ID.

Lok isnt even talking about black people when he says it. He is talking about loser criminals. He calls white scum bags that same word.

You literally just called an innocent black woman a rented n*gger.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

nothing con about that
Talk some more about sucking cock

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

nothing con about that

I said it to you in response to you saying it but i dont use that word. It makes me uncomfortable.

But yeah i guess if Lok can be openly racist, so can you. You may as well be honest about it considering you dont think black people can handle having state ID.

Lok isnt even talking about black people when he says it. He is talking about loser criminals. He calls white scum bags that same word.
I don't remember asking you what you think you asked.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

nothing con about that
do you ever think about anything else than cock, racist Karen?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

nothing con about that

you remember how to suck cock tho, right racist Karen?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

nothing con about that
do you ever think about anything else than cock, racist Karen?
The continuing story of Bungalo Bigly

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

nothing con about that

You literally just called an innocent black woman a rented n*gger.
doesn't really take much to make these snowflake karen racists like admong show their true colors

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

nothing con about that

Yeah you did. When you accused me of using language I dont use in my thread you asked for a correction.

Why are you single?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

nothing con about that

you remember how to suck cock tho, right racist Karen?
Can't say I do, what are some key things to know?