Why did the best smilies get removed?

Admin.

"Brother, can you spare a dime?" Trump
Site Supporter ☠️
Why did our rep options for posts get reduced?
It might be my fault. Last night I had some stern talk with a couple of the Forums "closeted" predatory homosexuals, I used several of the just deleted emoji's , I think some feels took a few hits last night.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
wounded feelz buddy
happens in these these parts ...
gay emoj equals WAAAaaaaaa :Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming:

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
wounded feelz buddy
happens in these these parts ...
gay emoj equals WAAAaaaaaa :Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming:
The BF Gay Men's Chorus love love love dishing out the gay emojis, but they meltdown sobbing when they receive them in return

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I hoinestly for the life of me dont no y people invest so much feelz in em LOLOLol

X

xXx
Site Supporter
its like NOPE click ... ghay, I'll get 'em
Nope/ click again ahhhhh feeling better :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I hoinestly for the life of me dont no y people invest so much feelz in em LOLOLol
Some mornings i'll log on and I'll have like 40 notifications of Stubby and Chumpain having gay lamed me all night long.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I shamps is an avid user of the emote LOL I use 'em to specifically piss em off ha ha werks everytime LOL ... maybe thats why the MIA :LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I really like when they actually fucking ask, 'why did you emote that' BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ... for reelz yo ?? :LOL3:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Look at the herd of fahgets asking why their only comeback was removed... hahahahaha!!! @Admin. I take it you'll post proof of these 40 notifications you recieve daily? I at least can and have posted proof of you abusing the feature you were warned about abusing... Now ask yourself, "should I be complaining about others giving me the same shit I gave them?"

It's like piss here, he used them when he had nothing left in the tank so I returned the favour, never been one for them anyhoo it just reeks of desperation but you have to fight shit with shit, then he noticies the thing he doesn't care about is missing and whines like the gheylord he is and of course he used them just to "piss people off" therefore cementing the fact that it pisses him off why else would you think it annoys people? The intelligence levels here are deplorable... Hahahaha!!!

ahnCfYC.png

I care about them that much I didn't even notice haahahahaha!!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha I garnerd an entire PARAGRAPH of how I inflict the ouchsies ahahahahahahahahahah :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
See !@!
troy-point.gif
LMAO Look what it does to em LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Look at the herd of fahgets asking why their only comeback was removed... hahahahaha!!! @Admin. I take it you'll post proof of these 40 notifications you recieve daily? I at least can and have posted proof of you abusing the feature you were warned about abusing... Now ask yourself, "should I be complaining about others giving me the same shit I gave them?"

It's like piss here, he used them when he had nothing left in the tank so I returned the favour, never been one for them anyhoo it just reeks of desperation but you have to fight shit with shit, then he noticies the thing he doesn't care about is missing and whines like the gheylord he is and of course he used them just to "piss people off" therefore cementing the fact that it pisses him off why else would you think it annoys people? The intelligence levels here are deplorable... Hahahaha!!!

ahnCfYC.png

To emotionally distraught did not read.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

ahnCfYC.png

To emotionally distraught did not read.
You don't fool anyone, you'd never miss a word you thought you'd disagree with it's just you cannot refute the facts of this matter...