Why do black lives matter?

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
Simple answer: they don't. BLM is keeping the racism alive. They are segregating themselves. The good thing about this country is that everyone is allowed to have their own values and share their own beliefs without some dumb ass BLM trying to shove their damn opinions down someone else's throat. Do black lives matter to me? That's irrelevant to them because they want to FORCE their cause that they do. Who gives a fuck???? Do white lives matter??? No one cares. Shit. You know, they have PAINTED murals on state/public property "black lives matter" (they're opinion) without anyone doing or saying anything about it. If I painted "white pride" (my opinion) on something, I would go to jail for defacing public property. Yeah. It's all fucking stupid. You like m&m's and I like snickers. We both have our own opinions about the two. It doesn't make one candy more or less important than the other....only more/less desired by the other person based on opinion. Black lives matter is a fucking OPINION and we are all entitled to our opinions. It's a dumb ass movement for a dumb ass cause.....oh, yeah and that's MY "opinion", too.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
The most fucked up part is that if you say "White Lives Matter" or even "All Lives Matter", some mind-fucked SJW will try saying that it's racist. Da fuq? What planet are these gullible idiots on? So according to the Soy Army, black lives are more important than those of other races? Surely that's 'black supremacy' and should be regarded as the ultimate sin, aka racism?

I despise leftists with a god damned passion. I saw a fucking hilarious image on Joogle yesterday of some typical Antifa tards holding a banner saying "Smash the White Man" or something along those lines.... Yep you guessed it, they were white males stood holding it. You couldn't make it up. :LOL1:

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
There is a very simple answer to the title's question: because all lives matter.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
These BLM rallies have just been a collective mob of ignorance and shit behaviour. Absolutely no respect for white people whatsoever. The vandalism towards our statues that represent our leaders, our war veterans and our fallen is fucking disgusting. And that’s why I’m affiliated with White Lives Matter. You blew it boi!

Q

Banned
These BLM rallies have just been a collective mob of ignorance and shit behaviour. Absolutely no respect for white people whatsoever. The vandalism towards our statues that represent our leaders, our war veterans and our fallen is fucking disgusting. And that’s why I’m affiliated with White Lives Matter. You blew it boi!
Breakfall...stop being so ignorant. The idea is to have some banter and make the place fun, not bombard every fucking post with your unrelenting one-sided opinions.
Chill out a bit, smoke a joint , have a couple of spirited drinks or just growl out some pussy. Let it out hang out for a change!

Peace...

Oh yeah...Trump is a goose!

:Stoned:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Breakfall...stop being so ignorant. The idea is to have some banter and make the place fun, not bombard every fucking post with your unrelenting one-sided opinions.
Chill out a bit, smoke a joint , have a couple of spirited drinks or just growl out some pussy. Let it out hang out for a change!

Peace...

Oh yeah...Trump is a goose!

:Stoned:

704y.gif

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The most fucked up part is that if you say "White Lives Matter" or even "All Lives Matter", some mind-fucked SJW will try saying that it's racist. Da fuq? What planet are these gullible idiots on? So according to the Soy Army, black lives are more important than those of other races? Surely that's 'black supremacy' and should be regarded as the ultimate sin, aka racism?

I despise leftists with a god damned passion. I saw a fucking hilarious image on Joogle yesterday of some typical Antifa tards holding a banner saying "Smash the White Man" or something along those lines.... Yep you guessed it, they were white males stood holding it. You couldn't make it up. :LOL1:
There’s being non racist and then there’s being blatantly treacherous, turning against your own in favour of another race, wtf is all that about ? You could never trust a sneaky turncoat like that, they think they’re being all woke and modern, yet the niggers treat them like a coon and they let them.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
They matter because all you whiners wouldn't have anything to whine about thus venting your frustrations shooting up schools ffs

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

There’s being non racist and then there’s being blatantly treacherous, turning against your own in favour of another race, wtf is all that about ? You could never trust a sneaky turncoat like that, they think they’re being all woke and modern, yet the niggers treat them like a coon and they let them.

Virtue signalling is particularly bad among whites, those lefty tards do it because it fills them with smug self-satisfaction.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
They matter because all you whiners wouldn't have anything to whine about thus venting your frustrations shooting up schools ffs

Speaking of lefty tards....

How much black cawk have you greedily ingested this week so far?

NONE !!! you rat-faced skink :LMAO:

Your momma hoarded dem all for COCKDOWN !! effective immediately !!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA :LMAO2::LMAO2:

OP
OP
Succubus

Succubus

Site Supporter

Exactly! And to see a white person MARCHING with blm turns my stomach??? Do they not understand wtf is going on? Are they completely blinded by the blm agenda or do they just want some reason to feel or be a part of something, regardless the cause/cost? It's ignorance in its bliss.

OP
OP
Succubus

Succubus

Site Supporter

That was my opinion. White people are turning against their own race because of blm. Yet, you don't see blm turning against blacks, whom KILL the majority of blacks, statistically.

OP
OP
Succubus

Succubus

Site Supporter

If that were the case we'd be shooting at them.....not schools. It would be one target: blm. Not innocent children at schools. Educate yourself, fool.

Q

Banned
That was my opinion. White people are turning against their own race because of blm. Yet, you don't see blm turning against blacks, whom KILL the majority of blacks, statistically.
You are probably going to be surprised, but I am also AGAINST all the violence and riots coming from the BLM movement.
Those people are the idiots that abuse the BLM movement for rioting and other crimes.

But, as far as I know, in America there is more discrimination. Is that correct?

OP
OP
Succubus

Succubus

Site Supporter
You are probably going to be surprised, but I am also AGAINST all the violence and riots coming from the BLM movement.
Those people are the idiots that abuse the BLM movement for rioting and other crimes.

But, as far as I know, in America there is more discrimination. Is that correct?

There is but not EVERY white person discriminates. Not EVERY black person discriminates. I think what people fail to realize is that discrimination comes from ALL races. Not just one or two. What they're doing is narrowing it down to strictly black/white. It suits their agenda (radical lefties). BLM is a prop/decoy to whats REALLY going on behind the curtain. It's "look here" instead of where you need to be looking which is "over there".....

X

xXx
Site Supporter
lemme' see de rat face ??
ae4a5678ce2290e99a31138df644fb0e.gif

Awwww you finally had the balls to post a beautiful picture of your cute wittle face......awwww......

LMFAO

Did your dime a dozen cheap internet pussy just WHINE ?? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

Careful don't git all mad and head to a school an shoot it up :rightON:

X

xXx
Site Supporter

If that were the case we'd be shooting at them.....not schools. It would be one target: blm. Not innocent children at schools. Educate yourself, fool.
tenor.gif
:LMAO:

Q

Banned

There is but not EVERY white person discriminates. Not EVERY black person discriminates. I think what people fail to realize is that discrimination comes from ALL races. Not just one or two. What they're doing is narrowing it down to strictly black/white. It suits their agenda (radical lefties). BLM is a prop/decoy to whats REALLY going on behind the curtain. It's "look here" instead of where you need to be looking which is "over there".....
Sorry to say, but "radical lefties" is also discrimination :devil1:

But you are right, discrimination is not just white discriminating blacks. Also the other way around there is a lot of discrimination. And also against/among other races.
But what I feel is that in the US it is worse than for example here in NL.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
One thing I've noticed of the whites that join the Soros Klan, most are fags, dykes, criminals, and atheists.