Why do Girls/Women like to show themselves off?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
...I've been seeing these Tik Tok 'shorts' on YouTube lately.

What's noticeable/stands out is that there's certainly no shortage of voluptous young beauties who arent shy about showing of their previous assets.

...so what is it with these young girls/women?

Who are they showing off to?

Men? Young boys they are trying to attract? Other females?

Is this the female version of dominance/submission?

Doesn't seem this is exploitation or they were coerced.

I suppose women/girls have always like being noticed, but they seem much more blatant about it than they used to.

Any thoughts on this?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I love that my daughters do not go on tic tok.

A kid at my oldest daughters school just got arrested for stealing a whole ass sink from a bathroom because of some tik tok challange called "devious lick". Tik Tok is beyond retarded and more full of predators than discord.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What's noticeable/stands out is that there's certainly no shortage of voluptous young beauties who arent shy about showing of their previous assets.

I suppose women/girls have always like being noticed, but they seem much more blatant about it than they used to.

Any thoughts on this?

Easy money. And a culture of objectification. Women have always done this. It's just much, much easier with camera phones and online platforms now.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Christ! Another "young girls" thread by P-Joe!

That's all we need. :Pissed2:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Any thoughts on this?

I can't see the video so I'll just guess the content... every young male and female animal run around the planet strutting their stuff. And humans aren't much different.

The young females doing it are obviously completely oblivious to the danger.

There are kids who are exploited too... usually Asians. There is also big problems in Sth America... AND BDSM is alive and kicking here in Australia.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Any thoughts on this?

I can't see the video so I'll just guess the content... every young male and female animal run around the planet strutting their stuff. And humans aren't much different.

The young females doing it are obviously completely oblivious to the danger.

There are kids who are exploited too... usually Asians. There is also big problems in Sth America... AND BDSM is alive and kicking here in Australia.

Exactly why I chose to educate mine rather than shelter.

These kids get on the internet anyway. Several of my kids friends who are online are technically not allowed on. And not allowed on discord either.....but there they are. A lot of these kids have tik tok accounts their parents dont even know about.

They used to get youtube channels perverts would swarm. I knew early on that when my kids were old enough to have internet access at school.....and have access from every fucking device, that I'd educate them and give them some freedom.....so they could come get me if something gross happened.

They'd get on anyway behind your back if you dont.

I have a friend who is proud that she wont let her 15 year old have a phone. Because of the internet. But this kid has a tablet, and a school tablet(schools give kids these tablets).....so she gets online everyday and goes right to sites her mother doesnt want her on. And yes I've told her, but she gets defensive.

My kids have been allowed to have phones. I want them to have direct access to me at all times. If I get an "x" text...I know to just go get them. No questions. Just go get them. I've only had this happen once.

If at school I dont trust teachers to allow them to go to the office to call me. I brought that up with her(she would sometimes challange me letting my kids have a phone.. which wasnt her place but she would) and she would say her kids would "just walk out" if the teacher wouldnt let them leave to call her.

That's an insane amount of pressure to put on a kid, especailly in post Columbine school where that could trigger a whole lock down. I'm not comfortable putting that on my kid. Letting them be in an overwhelming situation like that. They just send an X and I'm getting them outta there. Plus sometimes a kid needs to video a teacher.

Last edited:

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Imagine paying thousands of dollars in property taxes to live far away from blacks and then your kid spends all day on tiktok, a Chinese made app dedicated to bringing the absolute worst of ghetto lifestyle to every phone in America.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Imagine paying thousands of dollars in property taxes to live far away from blacks and then your kid spends all day on tiktok, a Chinese made app dedicated to bringing the absolute worst of ghetto lifestyle to every phone in America.

But don't Turkish and Arab women like ta show off in their own cultures, deport? I've seen some pretty mean belly dances in my time. Regardless of culture, seems to be genetic for women to show off.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Dove recs yet another racist post, then rants about how liberals are the real racists.

See, Dove, I can write your poats for you!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Dove recs yet another racist post, then rants about how liberals are the real racists.

It's actually racist for you to assume "ghetto culture" just involves black people. I didnt correct Deport on this, because I get what he is saying. Do you think he is unaware that there are suburban or rural black people who DONT live in the ghetto? Or that every black person in the hood is enmeshed in ghetto culture?

I literally grew up in metro Detroit, please spare me this white upper class idiocy virtue signaling. I'm not denying them a safe living environment, denying them access to their rights or proper education.

Quick Lotus.....name that culture

(Should I quote some lyrics?)

I mean.....I'm not the one quietly watching my "side" riot and destroy the communities so....there IS that.

If you want me to believe leftists are not racist, it would help if you guys stopped ripping school choice away from inner city black children so we can start fixing the actual problems.

Literally none of you over there on the left care about any of the people in these democrat stronghold inner cities.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Racism, democrat racism, is what made blacks in America what they are today.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

What's "racist" about that poast? Is just mentioning "ghetto lifestyle" racist?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The idea of paying to live away from blacks and then imagining the horror of being confronted by black people anyway is racist, Jethro.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Women love to be oogled. Thats why lotus is so fukin bitter. She's a SKANK! No oogle, wretch only!

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Its common for women to need constant validation of their "beauty" these days.

Yeah...thats the word...validation.

They do it to feel validated & to enhance their self esteem.

I think some guy said that years ago on some old BBC TV program. Times and methods of showing off have changed but essentially the motives havent.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The idea of paying to live away from blacks and then imagining the horror of being confronted by black people anyway is racist, Jethro.

It was hood culture. Paying extra to live away from inner cities and the hood culture.

Have you ever lived in an inner city?

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Awe .. isnt that cute. I'll give you 3 sperms..

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Most girls flaunt themselves because they were raised in a princess complex bubble and are attention junkies... with men and with other women.

Girl privilege!

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

No it's not. You seem to have this weird notion that if any white person does not genuflect to any negro they encounter and treat them with paternalistic condescension, then that white person is "racist." I call bullshit.

I paid upscale to live in a nicer area with good schools, and so did a lot of "black and brown" folks who live around here too.

What we don't have around here is "ghetto scum."

Is it "racist" of me to characterize ghetto scum as ghetto scum?