Why does ur life need a purpose at all?

Sharona

white wine divorcee
I invite u boys 2 try and find a reason why ur life needs a purpose. 4 the most part, u will find it is an excuse created by those who want 2 impose upon u (see: religion). Indeed, it is not the fact that life may or may not have a purpose that matters, it is the fact that the question itself is irrelevant that makes it the more valuable.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
God put me here to remind all you degenerates that faggits should be executed. My job will never end, even after I die. Thats why I had 4 kids just like me.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Don't touch my bike. Wooooooo.
Site Supporter ☠️
Liberals are souless idiots in most cases and this thread shows that very well

No wonder so many of them kill themselves. They see themselves as nothing. Useless, meaningless sacks of flesh, bone and blood, roaming around for no reason whatsoever. That's how they see themselves and that's how they live their lives. Hence the state the western world is in.

Meanwhile, countries that have kept their shit in check are taking over the world, while the drooling retards applaud their own massive decadence.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Site Supporter ☠️
Your life has no meaning. Please kill yourself quietly and try not to disturb anyone when you do it ...

Noone likes a drama queen

REading some of the stuff that girl has posted here over the years sheds a light on why she thinks that way

Liberals think that because they have / had rough patches in their lives, everything sucks and that everyone has to be the living in the same sad misery as them.

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
Trevor is the " human " that she allows to fondle her she - she and also she shoves hairbrushes up his manly pooper
20-115647-the_best_hairbrushes_for_men.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Literally everything that exists has a purpose. We have the desire and sense of purpose.

Purpose is natural. The purpose doesn't have to be some grand profound thing, but I'm not sure how anyone can say life has no purpose. Perhaps people feel that way because they are trying too hard and dont know how to just be.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

No wonder so many of them kill themselves. They see themselves as nothing. Useless, meaningless sacks of flesh, bone and blood, roaming around for no reason whatsoever. That's how they see themselves and that's how they live their lives. Hence the state the western world is in.

Meanwhile, countries that have kept their shit in check are taking over the world, while the drooling retards applaud their own massive decadence.

Yeah. The hedonistic self serving "love yourself first" stuff because none of it means anything does kinda define them.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I need to ejaculate a lot. If I don’t, my cum level ends up rising up above my eyeballs and I end up suffering from debilitating WED (White Eye Disease).

images

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Your life has no meaning. Please kill yourself quietly and try not to disturb anyone when you do it ...

REading some of the stuff that girl has posted here over the years sheds a light on why she thinks that way

Liberals think that because they have / had rough patches in their lives, everything sucks and that everyone has to be the living in the same sad misery as them.
Jesus christ Rancy. Go back in the jungle and stfu.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Site Supporter ☠️

Everybody is sick of all the gloom and doom, liberals are the world's party poopers, you miserable fucks destroyed everything. Everything you touch becomes a fucking whinebag of woke douchebaggery.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Everybody is sick of all the gloom and doom, liberals are the world's party poopers, you miserable fucks destroyed everything. Everything you touch becomes a fucking whinebag of woke douchebaggery.

You're fun!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

WTF are you talking about?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Honey, you destroyed this entire thread with your angry, party pooping, liberals-are-to-blame-for-everything posts. SMH

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Honey, you destroyed this entire thread with your angry, party pooping, liberals-are-to-blame-for-everything posts. SMH
Bottom...when the Big War kicks off, identities will be lost and liberation destroyed. This is the huge cycle of being...

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
God put me here to remind all you degenerates that faggits should be executed. My job will never end, even after I die. Thats why I had 4 kids just like me.

20111023-jewish%20children.jpg

tumblr_pqzi0gfuvk1qhzir6_500.gifv

:LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:
That aint enough shekels for me to shit on your face, faggit!

prolly enough to buy your wife for a few hours

RniHl2eks9DNZKnFb9M8lUmeIZc_IV129Qim5134oqHBIP_SuGbxRtIRB5QM3y6imazVxGNKA2zlSPrHZVKE2MfMOrB4YczVlfq9XxplwB3TeyBbCmwaN4QuIeOX4ZPf2-_nVuDr1mh2UIFf4iEl6JLfA5WFp4Cl3A6Qat9Aka9A_kVZ425ZO2QBPJRmKhZfxF7hi3PsbEEHAnWcMNkqjKLZsLCD3-Pg0XGcTXA
If I'm a jew, I want lots of money, retard. That aint lots of money. Lets put a bit of logic into these sorry assed trolls of yours. Aint you got any gifs of Krugerands or something? Chop chop fukin faggit!

X

xXx
Site Supporter

20111023-jewish%20children.jpg

tumblr_pqzi0gfuvk1qhzir6_500.gifv

:LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:
That aint enough shekels for me to shit on your face, faggit!

prolly enough to buy your wife for a few hours

RniHl2eks9DNZKnFb9M8lUmeIZc_IV129Qim5134oqHBIP_SuGbxRtIRB5QM3y6imazVxGNKA2zlSPrHZVKE2MfMOrB4YczVlfq9XxplwB3TeyBbCmwaN4QuIeOX4ZPf2-_nVuDr1mh2UIFf4iEl6JLfA5WFp4Cl3A6Qat9Aka9A_kVZ425ZO2QBPJRmKhZfxF7hi3PsbEEHAnWcMNkqjKLZsLCD3-Pg0XGcTXA
If I'm a jew, I want lots of money, retard. That aint lots of money. Lets put a bit of logic into these sorry assed trolls of yours. Aint you got any gifs of Krugerands or something? Chop chop fukin faggit!
sorry
busy

wife and all
she took a coupon :LOL3: