Why is Flea a talentless cunt?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why was Blandscape allowed to grow to birthing to suckle his mother's funbags?

The RSPCA should have intervened.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I find this threads response mechanic so very disappointing. What I have learned over the years is dat asking most of you cunts to discuss anything, is like watching paint watch painters of masterpieces dry up, shrivel and die.

There were so many avenues of not much interest to pursue, but we have pictures of site supporters posting personal pics from their collection of dildo's, while other dildoes and cunts who still now yet refuse to acknowledge when they are simply fucked.

I'd like to say I expected more, but that hope dies with the ark that we all set sail from after BH, or whatever other primoradial swamp you educated yourself in.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
More importantly, does anyone else here whistle Land of My Father's while urinating? I find myself doing dat more frequently as I get older.

And can women whistle Land of My Father's while sitting down? I have almost always found whistling to be impossible while sitting down.

I was recently whistling said hymn, and was yet again struck by how much of a bad deal lassies have in the biogeochemical nurturing of mother nature.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
And I'm not even Welsh....what you saying, you never whistle Land of my Fathers?

Dat's like saying you never had a wank!