Will the REAL Bastards please stand up?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I came here many moons ago because I was lured into believing this site was a factory that produced Bastards. I'd never seen a shiny, new Bastard up close and I was curious.

So far, though, I see only refurbished Bastards. No new models, only retards retreads.

Between Lokmar spraying religious spittle all over his 15" CRT monitor at the merest suggestion that God doesn't exist to Breakfall's monthly BFexit threads;

Between The Dovey Dog-and-Pony Show and The Martini Big Tent Carnival Barker Huckster Hour;

Between Aryan's insipid, toothless tootling and Deport Liberals' illiberal deportment;

Between the catfights (some of them involving women) and the Burly Man Brawls (some of them involving men);

Between Blazor's blind flag waving and Biggies' whiny fag laming;

There's nothing new under the sun.

All y'all need to do better, forsooth!

The old timers are stuck in a loop where the best they can do is reference timers even older than they are. The site should be called the Bastard Nostalgia Factory. More like the Rest Home for Nearly Extinguished Flamers.

Thank God for the likes of Lotus Bud, Flynn, Levon, Admin, Lily, and a handful of others who still find ways to delight the masses while producing original content.

They represent the best hope this site has of not sinking into a murky blandness.

Carry on!

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They should mate without the binds of marriage and produce little admins, lily, and Levon bastards. But who would feed them? There is no state welfare here.

I think the politics board will now turn into murky blandness, now it is open to the public as if cancel culture doesnt exist and members will censor themselves.

Bad move @Bastard Factory .... who suggested making the politics board public?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Well helllllloooooo sunshine! Aren't you a breath of fresh air, Norman Blurts.

What happened? Did the feds raid the Blurts Motel in the search of missing boys again ?

I notice how you heap praise on the resident leftards and cry like a leaky assed bitch about the right wingers....

Somethings never change.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I came here many moons ago because I was lured into believing this site was a factory that produced Bastards. I'd never seen a shiny, new Bastard up close and I was curious.

So far, though, I see only refurbished Bastards. No new models, only retards retreads.

Between Lokmar spraying religious spittle all over his 15" CRT monitor at the merest suggestion that God doesn't exist to Breakfall's monthly BFexit threads;

Between The Dovey Dog-and-Pony Show and The Martini Big Tent Carnival Barker Huckster Hour;

Between Aryan's insipid, toothless tootling and Deport Liberals' illiberal deportment;

Between the catfights (some of them involving women) and the Burly Man Brawls (some of them involving men);

The old timers are stuck in a loop where the best they can do is reference timers even older than they are. The site should be called the Bastard Nostalgia Factory. More like the Rest Home for Nearly Extinguished Flamers.

Thank God for the likes of Lotus Bud, Flynn, Levon, Admin, Lily, and a handful of others who still find ways to delight the masses while producing original content.

They represent the best hope this site has of not sinking into a murky blandness.

Carry on!
Have you ever noticed what the fuck I’m doing behind the scenes when I “BFexit” ? And then when I’m on your Canadian turf you pretend like I don’t even exist. Go have a lend of yourself Bert. And the fact that you favoured the blow-ins over seasoned Bastards says it all. Go suck a vagina for a change braah!

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I smell farts in this thread… You alphas too???

Oh, another demented and downjuiced thread from Blurt the fart!!! :LOL3:

You whoreson!

Bastard Factory is alive because of ALPHAS!!!

And others. You are sucking mean men cock on a daily that you look like that! You scum!

Jh-dzUOj_400x400.jpeg

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Carry on!
For the record, faggit, I took that old CRT out into a pristine field and fired about 10,000 rounds of hot lead into it. I'll do the same with this Samsung 34" when it burns out too.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Carry on!
For the record, faggit, I took that old CRT out into a pristine field and fired about 10,000 rounds of hot lead into it. I'll do the same with this Samsung 34" when it burns out too.

34'? You peasant! Mines 65' LOL.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Carry on!
Have you ever noticed what the fuck I’m doing behind the scenes when I “BFexit” ? And then when I’m on your Canadian turf you pretend like I don’t even exist. Go have a lend of yourself Bert. And the fact that you favoured the blow-ins over seasoned Bastards says it all. Go suck a vagina for a change braah!

Fuck I just rode my bike 10 k, and you’re still here? Time for night night Galli.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Awwww... Love ya to pieces, Dilfy :) I woke up this morning and saw that Aryan used it as his avi and I giggled myself silly HAHA

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Carry on!

Blurp is full on 2 face.. IP banned me right out the gate when I tried to visit BlurtSCUM forum..

Watch your back this ones garbage

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Carry on!

Drop dead from AIDS already ass kisser

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Blurp is full on 2 face.. IP banned me right out the gate when I tried to visit BlurtSCUM forum..

That was what? Six, seven years ago?

Never seen butthurt so bad it leaves a scar.

Actually, that's not true. You're right behind--get it? behind?--Aryan in terms of disfiguring butthurt.

Sorry 'bout scarring you so, Grimmie. I think you're on the mend, though, judging by your diminishing use of goatse and gay scat gifs.

Your future is brighter than you think.

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh for sure, The Blurt cries out in pain as he strikes you...

Plagiarizing Mel, I see.

Nothing like an unoriginal dumbkopf cribbing from an unoriginal untermensch.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

That was what? Six, seven years ago?

Never seen butthurt so bad it leaves a scar.

Actually, that's not true. You're right behind--get it? behind?--Aryan in terms of disfiguring butthurt.

Sorry 'bout scarring you so, Grimmie. I think you're on the mend, though, judging by your diminishing use of goatse and gay scat gifs.

Your future is brighter than you think.

Go ahead and dance for me.. I know what your about.. LOWLIFE .. Just except it.. ever think maybe I posted that content so I could relate to you.. that was till you smacked that olive branch..

Your bottom rung and its being presented ..

try to deflect but your a known hypocrite..

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
All right, I except it.

Central Canadians! Sheesh!

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
The Andromeda Strain decontamination room?

Orange paper jumpers now? Going commando?