William Hurt has gone to the Great Redeemer

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I went to a funeral service last week.

I am going to a funeral service this coming week.

It might be a coincidence, but it seems that I have been going to a lot of funerals since the vaccines came out.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

It might be a coincidence, but it seems that I have been going to a lot of funerals since the vaccines came out.

Yeah, well... assuming one has any friends among one's peers, which I'll grant is a tall assumption in your case, when one notes that two years have passed and one now finds oneself attending funerals at a higher rate, one usually ascribes that to a maxim such as "the older we get, the faster our friends die."

Introduce a pandemic, where almost everyone can count several friends who dieded of the Rona, it's even worse.

Have you tried Ritalin? It might help you.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah, well... assuming one has any friends among one's peers, which I'll grant is a tall assumption in your case, when one notes that two years have passed and one now finds oneself attending funerals at a higher rate, one usually ascribes that to a maxim such as "the older we get, the faster our friends die."

Introduce a pandemic, where almost everyone can count several friends who dieded of the Rona, it's even worse.

Have you tried Ritalin? It might help you.

Do you find that people always die in multiples of 3? Cause I do and it’s kinda freaky.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

Same.....sadly.

It is so sad that dimwits like Levon and The Leaker do not understand that I am noticing a higher frequency of deaths.

The Leaker: "Durrr, people die. Durrr."

Levon: "Durrr, Covid. Durrr."

Fuckin'
idiots.

So they funeral I am going to in a few days is for a guy who was only 31. I played 7 season of baseball with him. A great guy. He had a young son, too. Really sad.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Same.....sadly.

It is so sad that dimwits like Levon and The Leaker do not understand that I am noticing a higher frequency of deaths.

Fuckin'
idiots.

So they funeral I am going to in a few days is for a guy who was only 31. I played 7 season of baseball with him. A great guy. He had a young son, too. Really sad.

You are STUPID.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I loved him in The Village.

Have you ever seen The Kiss of the Spiderwoman? Both he and Raul Julia (one of my favorite actors) deceased as well, gave superb performances.

Yes. I loved |Raul Julia. He died very young.

I saw a documentary about him and his life. There was a scene of he and Meryl Strip performing The Taming of the Shrew in Central Park. It was exquisite. He really was a giant among actors.

Oh, I found it!

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
In your personal life, 2 deaths...and it's suddenly the VACCINE

Oh no, not the VACCINE

Nobody said it was only two deaths, you braindead retard.

I only mentioned last week and this week.

That does not mean there have not been more.

You made a stupid assumption.

Now go back with this newfound understanding, and read what was said.

And stop embarrassing yourself, you fuckin' idiot.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
In your personal life, 2 deaths...and it's suddenly the VACCINE

Oh no, not the VACCINE

Nobody said it was only two deaths, you braindead retard.

I only mentioned last week and this week.

That does not mean there have not been more.

Now go back with this newfound understanding, and read what was said.

And stop embarrassing yourself, you fuckin' idiot.

I can only judge your posts based on what you write. I have to assume that what I read is what you meant.

If you don't clearly state your point of view, that's on you, not me.

Writing 101

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Oh shut up, you retard.

I did not attempt to list all the deaths and/or funerals that have occurred within my circle of friends and family since the vaccines came out. Nor did I indicate, in any way, that the two I mentioned were the only two; they just happen to be very current.

That is what you do.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What was the cause of death of those two people? People have been dying for literally hundreds of thousands of years now. Weird!

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh shut up, you retard.

I did not attempt to list all the deaths and/or funerals that have occurred within my circle of friends and family since the vaccines came out. Nor did I indicate, in any way, that the two I mentioned were the only two; they just happen to be very current.

That is what you do.

Nah, it was your failure. Not mine.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Same.....sadly.

Fuckin'
idiots.

Since the Covid vaccine came out? Two of my peers(people in my age group who were the same group of friends I was in through high school and early adulthood) have suddenly died. Both from heart issues.

One guy who was more friends with my brother for years and years caught some weird stomach bug. Went to bed and DIED. Cardiac arrest.

And another one died a few weeks ago from cardiac issues. Neither had any issues at all.

My step father (my mothers ex husband) dropped dead from a heart attack. Now in his case...he was a time bomb. Smoker. Drinker. He had a window maker heart attack....was so lucky to be alive....but he was also a complete asshole, so he got home from the hospital, threw out his meds, and NEVER followed up. He also had a stent. So he was running around for ten years with a stent and never followed up with a doctor.

It's likely coincidence he died on the kitchen floor in the house where he was renting a room last January.....a week after his second Pfizer dose.

I'm far from being an anti vaxxer. I'm very pro vaccine. I'm up to date. All my kids are up to date. We even get the nearly flu shot. I even got the Covid vaccine(I decided on the J&J). My husband got Pfizer though....he took it for work. Me and his mom have him taking baby aspirin everyday and we watch him closely.

I just dont trust it. The fact that even nurses and doctors are uncomfortable with it and the politcs around it doesnt help my confidence in it. If the adverse events and risks were more openly discussed and it was left up to individuals....I'd feel differently. It's been an ongoing (and very divisive) discussion in a few nursing groups I'm in.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
The jabs are a depopulation tool.
I know someone who died 3 weeks ago just a mere 4 days after getting the jab. She was 34 years old and totally healthy

all of the sudden does due to respiratory problems

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Eager idiots...

Exactly.

Young, seemingly healthy people could be falling dead around them and they will just say "Huh, oh well, people have always died."

It's become a form of an IQ test... in rough terms.

The jabberwockies...aka the Branch Covidians will push and push for it on everyone, including their own helpless children... while we pure-bloods watch on the sidelines and anticipate a world without as many morons as we've had up to this point....

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
You are STUPID.

Says the retard who does not understand the word "frequency".

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Hahahahaha!!!!
Tell me, did you use the word "frequency" in your initial reply to the OP? The reply that initiated this tangential threadjack attempt?

Tell me, do you need me to count the barefaced logical failures you've amassed in just a few poasts, before bringing out the big guns and calling OTHER POSTERS "retard?"

Fukin rummy, wtaf is yer problem?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Tell me, did you use the word "frequency" in your initial reply to the OP?

This is what I said: "a lot of funerals since the vaccines came out"

Now I will break it down for you.

The term "a lot" means a high number.

The phrase "since the vaccines came out" means a relatively short period of time.

I basically defined the word "frequency" in the first post I made, you fucknuts.

Then, because you fucktards were unable to understand without being spoon fed, I fucking spoon fed it to you in my next post:

That is the post where I used the word "frequency" first.

Which was before the post where I spoon fed you the definition of "frequency".

Tell me, do you need me to count the barefaced logical failures you've amassed in just a few poasts, before bringing out the big guns and calling OTHER POSTERS "retard?"

Yeah, come at me, fucktard.

I know right about now you are feeling stupid.

I will validate that feeling.