William Hurt has gone to the Great Redeemer

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Frood for the win

I'd like to thank the creator of the universe, my conservative parents, and the nutrition afforded by red meat, sour mash whiskey, as well as my Viking genetics and the random female ancestors that seed was shot into willy nilly (often against their will but never not enjoyable for them)....

So, you're also a rape apologist. How surprising.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Frood for the win

I'd like to thank the creator of the universe, my conservative parents, and the nutrition afforded by red meat, sour mash whiskey, as well as my Viking genetics and the random female ancestors that seed was shot into willy nilly (often against their will but never not enjoyable for them)....

So, you're also a rape apologist. How surprising.

You can't rape the orgasmic....

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Tell me, did you use the word "frequency" in your initial reply to the OP?

This is what I said: "a lot of funerals since the vaccines came out"

Now I will break it down for you.

The term "a lot" means a high number.

The phrase "since the vaccines came out" means a relatively short period of time.

I basically defined the word "frequency" in the first post I made, you fucknuts.

Then, because you fucktards were unable to understand without being spoon fed, I fucking spoon fed it to you in my next post:
It is so sad that dimwits like Levon and The Leaker do not understand that I am noticing a higher frequency of deaths.

That is the post where I used the word "frequency" first.

Which was before the post where I spoon fed you the definition of "frequency".

Tell me, do you need me to count the barefaced logical failures you've amassed in just a few poasts, before bringing out the big guns and calling OTHER POSTERS "retard?"

Yeah, come at me, fucktard.

I know right about now you are feeling stupid.

I will validate that feeling.

I've already stated my position about your shit hijack. Now I see Fraud has decided to get in the 1948 Hudson and take this ill-advised trip with you.

No worries, neither of you merits the sweat offa my nutsack. And I see also that between @LotusBud and @Murdock the two of you are both "holed below the waterline" so have a nice trip to Davy Jones's Locker.

Fukin pissants.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
You really gonna nose me like that, Peachy Poos?
Those who can read already see that I indeed did so.

Go out to the woodshed and work up some new riffs... yours are rank.

That's the bleeding shed. I apologise for my women folk though.... they can chop a fuckton of wood when they're riding the cotton camel....

But hey.... employ people at their best suited skills.

I would hire you in an instant as a flower sniffer and bee hive coloniser.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Eager idiots...

Exactly.

Young, seemingly healthy people could be falling dead around them and they will just say "Huh, oh well, people have always died."

It's become a form of an IQ test... in rough terms.

The jabberwockies...aka the Branch Covidians will push and push for it on everyone, including their own helpless children... while we pure-bloods watch on the sidelines and anticipate a world without as many morons as we've had up to this point....

William Hurt died of cancer, which was diagnosed pre-Covid, you tool.

Prostate cancer can go for many years before it ends a life. Getting jabbed while with prostate cancer accelerates it, fuckwit....

The jabs are a depopulation tool.

Stay on topic, fuckbrain.

Get mounted by a horse, pissy flaps....

So, in your tiny mind, anyone who dies of cancer now didn't really die of cancer, but died of a vaccine. Gotcha, Einstein.

It's easier than admitting they're wrong. Double down and harder.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
So old Will was an abuser according to at least two women. Fuck him.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Not making any apologies for his past, but it's more or less known that he did most of his "big" roles quite a while ago, when he was a raging drunk. I include Body Heat and Broadcast News and Kiss of the Spider Woman. There came a point in time when he sobered up, and stayed sober AFAIK, but apparently neurotoxins were his Muse and he never got big roles after that.

Hardly anyone who sobers up turns into a saint, they say.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Not making any apologies for his past, but it's more or less known that he did most of his "big" roles quite a while ago, when he was a raging drunk. I include Body Heat and Broadcast News and Kiss of the Spider Woman. There came a point in time when he sobered up, and stayed sober AFAIK, but apparently neurotoxins were his Muse and he never got big roles after that.

I get that you're not making apologies, but I just have to say it anyway: There's no excuse for domestic abuse, imo.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

I get that you're not making apologies, but I just have to say it anyway: There's no excuse for domestic abuse, imo.

I usually "get" that there are sometimes things that you "just have to say" even if you have to post more than once to get them said.

No worries here. "Fuck him" works for me, since even in his big roles he was hanging from the coattails of better actors.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
"Fuck him" works for me, since even in his big roles he was hanging from the coattails of better actors.

Hmmm...so if he were a better actor, then you would let the domestic abuse slide.

Or what did you mean when you said "since"?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Actually, Hurt, playing a Moscow Police Officer in the film Gorky Park, displayed a brutal streak in his relationships with women in a scene featuring the actress Joanna Pacula:

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And that is an example of why I say Liar @Joe is losing his grip on reality.

No.

I just merely added that while it was just a movie based on a novel, William Hurt did display aggressive tendencies & behaviour towards women in that particular scene. It was intended as commentary about a post made by @LotusBud earlier. Please read closely @The Prowler:

....so what did you not understand @The Prowler? Do we need to REVIEW the point provided for you again?

Here is the clip and you can decide if this was TRUE or NOT.

Now did you UNDERSTAND Prowler?

Or should I resort to other measures or Instructional methods in order to ELICIT an APPROPRIATE RESPONSE from you, Prowler?

Please let me know @The Prowler. Remember I am only trying to help you to IMPROVE your COMPREHENSION Prowler.

Last edited: