Win a Trip to the Ass Box!

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator

OVwSDgP.jpg

Win a trip for one down to the Ass Box/Exile forum where you'll have nothing but time to relax and warm up to all of those fun filled comments.

To qualify simply keep making those personal attacks including nazi, jew, muslim or nigger hating hit-and-run comments outside of Meltdown from this point forward and you're in!

It's as simple as that!

Feel free to read more on the contest rules here.

http://bastardfactory.net/threads/threadjacking-shit-posters.84/

All Prize Winners will receive a seven (7) day/ six (6) night trip to the Ass Box. Transportation included. Contest runs indefinitely.

I'll be the judge.

Begin.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Fuckin' right !! This site is incredible, less racist, more creative..it's missing someone of Badgers wit....... but FUCK ! an 'Assbox' ?? ARE YOU KIDDING ME ? mines been broken for years, PVC will do that .

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I thiiiiiiink the OP used a nigger to catch the Nazi who used a buck to catch the jew to catch the Muslim who swallowed a fly ..I don't know why, but I think they'll die.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I thiiiiiiink the OP used a nigger to catch the Nazi who used a buck to catch the jew to catch the Muslim who swallowed a fly ..I don't know why, but I think they'll die.
You ghey bro?

When your in the anus of a site but it’s nice and warm...

Last edited by a moderator:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Yah I just meant touching penis, but if you wanna watch, well, that just ain't right tell you wat

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh no I don’t want to go in there, dilfs in there and I here he does strange things to peoples arseoles with his willy !

X

xXx
Site Supporter
oh no it's the old lady who steals and tells people she went to court for assault :LMAO::LMAO: get that fucking old lady smell outta' here !

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
oh no it's the old lady who steals and tells people she went to court for assault :LMAO::LMAO: get that fucking old lady smell outta' here !
Aww you got your 9 year old a bike, how sweet.
635950c25099e8f1f7dd6cc6f4f6befc.jpg

At least it won’t have to swing through the trees no more to get to school...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You guyz smell oLd lady ???

giphy.gif

:LMAO:

I'll never forget when you showed the sandals you bought :LMAO: fucking old lAdy toes ??? WTF ? because everybody wants to see dried up crooked sausages hahahahahahahaaaa

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
No one gives a shit what you think.....

New material moron........it’s obvious who you are

Last edited:

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You guyz smell oLd lady ???

giphy.gif

:LMAO:

I'll never forget when you showed the sandals you bought :LMAO: fucking old lAdy toes ??? WTF ? because everybody wants to see dried up crooked sausages hahahahahahahaaaa

Still wearing your huge teenage skater boots?

22%20-%20Nigger%20Lack%20Gene_jpg.jpg