With this I bid you adieu

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Another snowflake having a melt down.
You know what they say about women and synchronized menstrual cycles don't you?

Sadzmin, Jake and Oak run away crying on the same day

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Should have shot every fucking one of them for being in that building ... show the WORLD America don't FUCK !!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Poark leaves the internets forever moar often than dems impeeech TRUMP.
Monster a.k.a Jake too

Did you see his goodbye cruel BastardFactory post in Meltdown?

It was a hoot.

This is like the 6th site I've chased that knuckle dragging pansy off already

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Monster a.k.a Jake too

It was a hoot.

Why does acting like a tiny pos asshole give you such pride?

Holliday

Banned
Banned
Last edited:
  • Agree!
Reactions: Q

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Monster a.k.a Jake too

It was a hoot.

Come on now, as one of the few lucid libs poasting here you have to recognize that those cbt folks come to other boards exclusively to disrupt them. Then they go and poast about how pwned we all are in their secret upstairs room.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Monster a.k.a Jake too

It was a hoot.

Come on now, as one of the few lucid libs poasting here you have to recognize that those cbt folks come to other boards exclusively to disrupt them. Then they go and poast about how pwned we all are in their secret upstairs room.

Biggie is a giant asshole who seems to live to destroy forums. He cannot handle anyone having a different viewpoint than his own hateful, tight assed view. He prides himself in diminishing the size and the scope of forums. It's completely ridiculous. He basically brays about how great he is at losing.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Monster a.k.a Jake too

It was a hoot.

Biggie is a giant asshole who seems to live to destroy forums. He cannot handle anyone having a different viewpoint than his own hateful, tight assed view. He prides himself in diminishing the size and the scope of forums. It's completely ridiculous. He basically brays about how great he is at losing.
Yet Jake and admin have as their home board the flagship of destroyed forums with no difference of opinion allowed. So clearly it doesn't bother them. Biggie has never IP banned anyone ever. You can always come back and poast again.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Monster a.k.a Jake too

It was a hoot.

Yet Jake and admin have as their home board the flagship of destroyed forums with no difference of opinion allowed. So clearly it doesn't bother them. Biggie has never IP banned anyone ever. You can always come back and poast again.

Biggie is still a divisive asshole who offers no redeeming value in any of his posts and just lives to projectile vomit hate all over everything he disagrees with.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Monster a.k.a Jake too

It was a hoot.

Biggie is still a divisive asshole who offers no redeeming value in any of his posts and just lives to projectile vomit hate all over everything he disagrees with.

At least he is poasting his own words and ideas and not mainlining the weak-ass memes from Occupy Democrats.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Monster a.k.a Jake too

It was a hoot.

At least he is poasting his own words and ideas and not mainlining the weak-ass memes from Occupy Democrats.

No, he's mainlining Q-Anon and Breitbart! Much better!

Holliday

Banned
Banned
Monster a.k.a Jake too

It was a hoot.

Calling people homo is his own idea?

WHOA ! I had no idea he invented that.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Monster a.k.a Jake too

It was a hoot.

Well, it is, but that is beside the point. These other individuals have proven time and again that administrative heavy-handedness is not their real problem, butthurt is.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Monster a.k.a Jake too

It was a hoot.

Well, it is, but that is beside the point. These other individuals have proven time and again that administrative heavy-handedness is not their real problem, butthurt is.

Well, imo, there is a line between butthurt and lack of desire to come to a board with such negativity. The problem is, the perpetrators of the negativity always choose to believe that butthurt is what drives others away, rather than the perpetrator's own unpleasant nature.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Well, imo, there is a line between butthurt and lack of desire to come to a board with such negativity. The problem is, the perpetrators of the negativity always choose to believe that butthurt is what drives others away, rather than the perpetrator's own unpleasant nature.

Don't be so hard on yourself, you're not that unpleasant.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Monster a.k.a Jake too

It was a hoot.

I only stop going to boards if I get banned or bored. You can ignore butthurts.