Woman Throws Hot Soup in Girl's Face

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

I read about that on the news. Bruh. I would've done the superman over the counter on that bitch. All my training of being professional and learning how to handle certain situations in a professional manner would've went straight out the window. I'm surprised the manager kept her cool. Kudos to her. My restaurant would've been tore up from the floor up if a bitch did that shit to me......lmao.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I read about that on the news. Bruh. I would've done the superman over the counter on that bitch. All my training of being professional and learning how to handle certain situations in a professional manner would've went straight out the window. I'm surprised the manager kept her cool. Kudos to her. My restaurant would've been tore up from the floor up if a bitch did that shit to me......lmao.

Shock. You dont expect to get soup thrown in your face and what happens is all your attention goes towards your eyes.

If someone gets you in the eyes with anything, you are gonna be stunned and your immediate reaction will be trying to protect your eyes.

Notice her hands went to her face right away to wipe it from her eyes as the psycho dipped out.

That's how anyone would have responded. The first instinct is to clear your eyes. By the time that manager was even able to process what just happened the nut was out the door.

They shouldnt be "deciding" to press charges. That should be a given. Her RN liscence should be revoked asap. This woman is unhinged and a danger. Imagine how she treats patients.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Apparently soup thrower is a nurse... Not exactly the business model where that should be accepted.

Ever seen Netflix documentaries of doctors or nurses murdering patients including new borns? It puts you off going to hospitals that is for sure.

After the last 2 years, we here want nothing that a hospital offers....

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Apparently soup thrower is a nurse... Not exactly the business model where that should be accepted.

Ever seen Netflix documentaries of doctors or nurses murdering patients including new borns? It puts you off going to hospitals that is for sure.

Well, your state has too many cases now and if WA gets an outbreak, we'll be fucked. So I am very nervous. I don't want to start all the mask bullshit and demanding covid passports.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Well, your state has too many cases now and if WA gets an outbreak, we'll be fucked. So I am very nervous. I don't want to start all the mask bullshit and demanding covid passports.

Get on the American Frontline Doctors or Vladimir Zelenko protocols... they're more or less the same and can be done with supplements not TGA censored....

If you want links, hit me up....

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
I just read about some lowlife bitch who sent a flight attendant to the hospital in a Southwestern flight

Good luck to those who'll have to keep dealing with this fucking generation of spoiled fucktards who possess zero self control.

I know for sure I could never tolerate behavior like this. The soup throwing bitch would be dead or in ICU now

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I wonder if jealousy was a factor.

Maybe wasn't really about the soup?

Sees a young attractive blonde girl & triggered something in her?

Yay? Nay?

I've heard of Native Indian girls attacking White girls DT where I live.

Envy, jealousy.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I've worked in the restaurant industry very briefly many years ago, and it's absolutely no surprise to me when people don't want to work these jobs for the whopping pay of minimum wage or close to it...

I've seen men bully women or young girls in these service jobs. Or even envious trans women jealous of these young girls bully them too. So it's hardly surprising that the only ones who end up remaining in those jobs are old ugly hags or fags or trans person that nobody wants anything to do with.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I've worked in the restaurant industry very briefly many years ago, and it's absolutely no surprise to me when people don't want to work these jobs for the whopping pay of minimum wage or close to it...

I once worked at Burger King for a total of 3 weeks. And the 3rd was me forcing through. It was horrible and it wasnt just customers....that would have been tolerable if the STAFF wasnt a nightmare. The manager legitimately sexually harrassed me.

I was a "cook"(food prepping really, nothing is really cooked there. It all comes pre cooked and frozen).

Before that I worked at Pizza Hut all through high school as a cook. We would have shitty customers occasionally but that was a fun job.

When I went off to college is when I started working at BK. I quite after 3 weeks and then started waitressing. That fucking sucked too but at least the manager(a small female) wasnt sexually harrassing and telling me why my boundaries were stupid like Larry at BK. Yeah his name was Larry. He looked like a giant George Castanza. I have serious anxiety and I was having panick attacks on my way to work when I worked at BK. No good. No job is worth living like that.

I didnt even give 2 weeks. I pulled into the parking lot, parked, sat there for 5 minutes and realized nothing is worth my well being like that and I left and went home and dodged phone calls LOL

I feel like shit jobs dont deserve 2 weeks notice. They dont give you 2 weeks notice to fire you.....so fuck em.

Reactions: DDT
OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I once worked at Burger King for a total of 3 weeks. And the 3rd was me forcing through. It was horrible and it wasnt just customers....that would have been tolerable if the STAFF wasnt a nightmare. The manager legitimately sexually harrassed me.

I was a "cook"(food prepping really, nothing is really cooked there. It all comes pre cooked and frozen).

Before that I worked at Pizza Hut all through high school as a cook. We would have shitty customers occasionally but that was a fun job.

When I went off to college is when I started working at BK. I quite after 3 weeks and then started waitressing. That fucking sucked too but at least the manager(a small female) wasnt sexually harrassing and telling me why my boundaries were stupid like Larry at BK. Yeah his name was Larry. He looked like a giant George Castanza.

I saw a young girl whom I knew from a night class who got a job at Burger King. She was a pretty Pakistani girl.

Occasionally I'd pop in and say hello and she'd smile back. Besides being attractive she was also a very friendly girl. Perhaps too friendly for her own good.

Then I went in one day and this dirty old East Indian man was harassing her. Seems he wanted more from her than just a burger. I went in another day and I noticed that one of her Co workers, another East Indian, was giving her shit. Anyways after that incident I never saw her again. And I seldom went back there as well. I haven't gone back there to buy food anymore.

Seems it's too much in those cultures to have an unveiled Westernized girl around them. I gets the impression women get treated like dirt in Middle Eastern or Indian sub continent cultures.

Burger King is such a shithole too. Lowest of the low. They're always dirty greasy joints with the place reeking of grease and oil everywhere. They are the most unpleasant fast food eating establishments I've gone into

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

When I went off to college is when I started working at BK. I quite after 3 weeks and then started waitressing. That fucking sucked too but at least the manager(a small female) wasnt sexually harrassing and telling me why my boundaries were stupid like Larry at BK. Yeah his name was Larry. He looked like a giant George Castanza.

I saw a young girl whom I knew from a night class who got a job at Burger King. She was a pretty Pakistani girl.

Occasionally I'd pop in and say hello and she'd smile back. Besides being attractive she was also a very friendly girl. Perhaps too friendly for her own good.

Then I went in one day and this dirty old East Indian man was harassing her. Seems he wanted more from her than just a burger. I went in another day and I noticed that one of her Co workers, another East Indian, was giving her shit. Anyways after that incident I never saw her again. And I seldom went back there as well. I haven't gone back there to buy food anymore.

Seems it's too much in those cultures to have an unveiled Westernized girl around them. I gets the impression women get treated like dirt in Middle Eastern or Indian sub continent cultures.

Burger King is such a shithole too. Lowest of the low. They're always dirty greasy joints with the place reeking of grease and oil everywhere. They are the most unpleasant fast food eating establishments I've gone into

All fast food is horrible.

And middle eastern culturals do treat women like shit. We have a lot of arabs and chaldean people in metro area Michigan. Dearborn is so Muslim people call it Dearbornistan. I went to school with several and they were pretty much racist dicks. They all had upper middle class families too but all tried to act hood lol

I was with a Lebanese guy for a few years. I had known him since childhood. He persued me for years. As soon as we lived together it's like he turned into his (abusive) father and that culture shit kicked in. He didnt abuse me but he was an awful partner who manipulated and patronized. And though I never caught him he was definately a cheater. I didnt waste my time trying to catch him.....I just left. He would dump me on a weekly basis and then just act like nothing happened. He was ridiculous.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Cops did charge the thrower with a class C misdemeanor charge, but then dropped the charge so they can "investigate" the matter to see if a higher level charge can be made. As of today, no further word.

Probaby they're having trouble finding any "investigators" in the cop shop who can read the state criminal code.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@rancidmilko hit the nail on the head @Joe . "spoiled fucktards who possess zero self control."

They should be taught self control instead CRT.

But the woman who attacked that young Blonde girl is White also.

So that has nothing to do with CRT.

Ermmmm, you lost my point.

They should be teaching self control in high school instead of CRT... self control is far more beneficial. Rancid said they don't have, self control. He is right.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I would have followed her out and showed her what's what.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
id drag her back in and shove her head in the french fryer lol

anyway, her life is ruined as no hospital will employ her now - her nursing degree is worthless

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
id drag her back in and shove her head in the french fryer lol

anyway, her life is ruined as no hospital will employ her now - her nursing degree is worthless

I don't understand why she couldn't just calmly request a refund and with her voice alone (cold as ice is what I use when I'm irate with customer service issues) nd make her objections known.

But if someone gets the least bet violent with me, all bets are off. I'll take the shitty job loss.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I just read about some lowlife bitch who sent a flight attendant to the hospital in a Southwestern flight

Good luck to those who'll have to keep dealing with this fucking generation of spoiled fucktards who possess zero self control.

I know for sure I could never tolerate behavior like this. The soup throwing bitch would be dead or in ICU now

The attacker was a black woman who dyed her hair pink. Draw from that what you will.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
....still another 'whack-a-blonde' incident

There must be a lot of hostility from other women towards blondes. They seem to have become a target in these troubled times.

...envy, jealousy as factors?

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The attacker was a black woman who dyed her hair pink. Draw from that what you will.

...and the woman who got attacked was also a Blonde.