Woman who wrote 'How to Murder Your Husband' arrested for allegedly murdering her husband

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
Nancy Crampton-Brophy, an Oregon-based romance author, was arrested September 5 as a suspect in the murder of her husband Daniel Brophy, according to the
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
. The 68-year-old writer was being held at Multnomah County Jail on charges of murder and unlawful use of a weapon. Police responded to a shooting at the Oregon Culinary Institute, Brophy's place of employment, June 2. Students were just beginning to arrive when they found the 63-year-old chef bleeding in the kitchen, according to
. Brophy died at the scene.

OP
OP
Big Sexy

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
Her follow up book, 'how to murder your cellmate' is already in the works!

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
Don’t know the full story, maybe he was a horrible cunt to her for years. Still better to pack your bags then kill someone.
agreed, he probably fucking deserved it
That's what I say every time a man kills his cunt wife
If they hadn't been together very long, I would have been on his side.
What difference does that make? I mean he probably was stupid for being with her the signs had to be there.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
^^I'd say the fact that she wrote a treatise about it beforehand and phrased it as 'murder' rather than in a term that jives more with an act of self defense is a pretty good indicator that she was kookoo-bananas. Really, the only defense I can think of for the husband staying after that was that he passed it off as cute/funny. Then it turned out -- Surprise! -- she wasn't being cute or funny.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
She didn't do it until proven in a court of law you bunch of animals- - - - - - -

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Here's pic of the brutal BITCH
AiK51HU.jpg