Women's Manifesto

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
By Birdie, the Christian Soldier

We Christian women are here to support and empower women. We empower all women with unplanned pregnancies by forcing them to birth children, whether or not the birth could cause mental, financial, or physical harm to the mother. You must have that baby, and we soldiers will force you at gunpoint to do so, if we must.

Furthermore, we Christian women are here to ignore you should you be molested, harassed or raped by anyone we admire. So shut yer damn yap if Trump ever did anything illegal to you. We don't want to hear it.

Now, while we await your calls for help (should you be pregnant and not want a baby) we are polishing our guns.

We love and support you, always! We are pro-woman!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Lotus, this is not fair.

I’m a Christian woman and even tho I know abortion is wrong, I’ll never infringe on a woman’s right to choose.
animals like lotus will always hate God because he is an inconvenience to their depraved lifestyles

This is simply a fact

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

We Christian women are here to support and empower women. We empower all women with unplanned pregnancies by forcing them to birth children, whether or not the birth could cause mental, financial, or physical harm to the mother. You must have that baby, and we soldiers will force you at gunpoint to do so, if we must.

Furthermore, we Christian women are here to ignore you should you be molested, harassed or raped by anyone we admire. So shut yer damn yap if Trump ever did anything illegal to you. We don't want to hear it.

Now, while we await your calls for help (should you be pregnant and not want a baby) we are polishing our guns.

The proto fascists want the government to have dominion over a woman's body.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

Responsibility is a tough pill for irresponsible people to swallow.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I'd never rape you cause according to my religion, I'd have to marry you forever and couldnt divorce you! EWWWWWW!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Bitch, I'd never rape you either! DOUBLE EWWWW!

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Is that the best you can do, repeat yourself?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I tried, threw up tho!

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I tried, threw up tho!

Try harder to post a thought that appears to come from a sentient being.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I tried, threw up tho!

"sentient", I bet you think that makes you more attractive. It dont!

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I tried, threw up tho!

No. I don't. Words aren't about attractiveness, but men that have more than a brain stump do seem to like smarter than the average woman.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I tried, threw up tho!

No. I don't. Words aren't about attractiveness, but men that have more than a brain stump do seem to like smarter than the average woman.
Well lady, you're fuk'd!

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I tried, threw up tho!

Well lady, you're fuk'd!

Whenever I want, yes.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

All true except you spelled "pro choice women" wrong.

You literally described yourselves perfectly. And thousands of women agree.

Dont go to PP if you were raped, theyll just tell you to come back if you need an abortion.

I am SO grateful for pro life women who were there for me (and so many others) even AFTER an abortion when my life was completely destroyed and none of the fake feminists gave a shit.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Lotus, this is not fair.

I’m a Christian woman and even tho I know abortion is wrong, I’ll never infringe on a woman’s right to choose.

That's true about you. This is in honor of a particular Christian woman who makes outrageous claims about her defense of women.

This is meltdown, right?

Right. Sometimes I forget pro abortion women are the only actual women and the thousands and thousands of the rest of us just ain't.

Pro choice women be like "well if your parents are gonna kick you out if you dont abort... maybe you should just abort".

And "yeah I see that man dragging that woman into the clinic but you shouldnt be interfering with her right to chose by giving her those resources!"

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Killing liberal fetuses is a good thing and I encourage as many leftist women as possible to get the jab right in their babies head

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Killing liberal fetuses is a good thing and I encourage as many leftist women as possible to get the jab right in their babies head

Just shove that dead woman who committed suicide into the closet. Its interfering with womens right to choose.

Hey keep those medical facts about human beings in utero to yourself. Its interfering with womens right to choose.

Ultrasounds?! That's interfering with womens right to choose! If they see it.....they probably wont choose what we want them to!

Heartbeat detection? That's interfering with womens right to choose.

Info for where to get financial support and crisis pregnancy resources? That interferes with womens right to choose!

Reporting sex abuse? That will interfere with the right to choose

Proper safety standards and hospital admission priviledges? UNDUE BURDEN!

*belch*

Telling the truth? Stop interfering with womens right to choose!

Why most women who get abortions get them.......they feel they have no choice.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
What do you call a liberal cunt who hemorrhages to death while attempting an at home abortion with a coat hanger?

you give up?

A BOGO! :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The way abortion cult ideology is rooted in pitting women against their offspring is really just evil misogyny.

Like if my daughters had basic equal fundamental rights to their lives.....that would take something away from ME. It's me against my own offspring.

I'm very glad that I'm FAR from the only one who sees it for what it is. Whether pro abortion people see us and include us as women or not.

It's like this pre req to womanhood to buy into this corporate marketing strategy that labels their abusive and ghoulish product as "womens rights" when it's not even a right.....just a legal thing. And that women are not "liberated" unless they can be drug into an abortion clinic by some scum bag scrote who doesnt want to pay child support.

Pregnancy and birth and nurturing future generations is an exclusively female power. And its beautiful and bad ass. But we are legit trained by the actual patriarchal society to see it the way MEN see it. An expensive burden and inconvenience to our ability to be "successful"(available to slave away in the work force). One that "ruins" the mostly male standards of our bodies and how we should look.

There isnt one single truthful aspect of this discussion that I would have to ignore or avoid in order to prop up my position. My position stands on it's own. Pro abortion people cant even acknowledge the scientific facts of it. They literally have to avoid every part of this topic in favor of bumper sticker sentiments and flawed logic.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
A BOGO tho

God I crack myself up

oh, and before I forget. Admin sucks cock

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
A BOGO tho

God I crack myself up

oh, and before I forget. Admin sucks cock

I love how progs are all against capitalism because they call it exploitive and abusive.

Up until it involves a predatory industry that literally lies to women, exploits their fears and violates their bodies under false pretenses for profit.

If it's really about choice what do these people have against factual info and options being offered? It ain't about choice. It's about money. And male freedom. Abortion is the male sexual revolution.