Would You Date A Cripple?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Would you?
LrocFQH.jpg

I don't think I would, forget long walks in the the countryside and getting around town easily you might as well break your own legs because life as you know it would be no more...

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Sure, if they were cool and attractive....
I've nothing against them at all it's just the many sacrificies you'd need to make that makes me think NOPE... It would be different if you were already invested in someone and they had an accident you'd just have to deal with it... I'd rather be alone and just fap tbh...

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
She is cute but you are right. It would be a massive number of sacrifices.

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
Would you?
LrocFQH.jpg

I don't think I would, forget long walks in the the countryside and getting around town easily you might as well break your own legs because life as you know it would be no more...
...but then again - she wouldn't be able to run away from you, or kick you in the nads like all of the others do, SHAMWOW!.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Nah, that shit ain't for me.

A couple of years back I worked the doors of some trendy wine bar where this pretty 20 something (probs a 7 or 8 out of 10) used to come in regularly and always smile and flirt with me, she was apparently some kind of athlete, wheelchair racing or whatever the fuck it's called Lol.....

She left her number one time with one of the lads who worked behind the bar, but I never contacted her.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Does she have any feeling below the waist? Just curious….

Probably not. Also, she probably has no control of her bodily functions either. At least if it is a spinal injury.

I find it hard to believe that any man would become involved with a woman he could not be sexually intimate with.

Well, technically, she can still physically have sex and even have children but she wouldn't feel a damn thing due to spinal damage. I don't care what people say, that has to effect a couple's sex life she probably wouldn't even be able to get wet, plus the whole not being able to control either her blader or bowels... That has to be a major complication for even the best meaning partner.

How can it not?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Would you?
LrocFQH.jpg

...never know, with advances in medical technology she might able to walk again:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I once dated a chick that lost her arm at the elbow. I was thinking that she might stick her stump up my anus when we got to know each other better. But alas she was a bit of a loose cannon with a temper. Relationships need to be smooth and relaxing.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I have just four prerequisites. She's pretty, not tubby, likes to fuck, and has a cool character about her.

Wouldn't have a problem with a paraplegic. Quadriplegics however would be too much work.

A hot chick with no legs would be kinky.

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I have just four prerequisites. She's pretty, not tubby, likes to fuck, and has a cool character about her.

Wouldn't have a problem with a paraplegic. Quadriplegics however would be too much work.

A hot chick with no legs would be kinky.
I'd have no issue with this...
joWKqUF.jpg

I like to go out in the wilderness walking, that's the only disadvantage I can think of... Sure it'd be a hassle getting about but if they're worth it they're worth it... If they were retarded then no way...

I dunno what's disgusting about this thread?

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Check his bank account and also they say when you loose a body part or function something else makes up for it ( like his cock ) - - - - - -

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I could, but completely depending on the circumstances. If I met a man and he was kind and intelligent and funny and independent in spite of his disability, and could still have sex, I might. I don't think I could fall for someone who was severely disabled or who had an intellectual disbility.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
I could, but completely depending on the circumstances. If I met a man and he was kind and intelligent and funny and independent in spite of his disability, and could still have sex, I might. I don't think I could fall for someone who was severely disabled or who had an intellectual disbility.

wnd-8babb35981f67e4e90389fcd68b012aa.jpg