Would you have a child out of wedlock?

albertgilmore

_This is not to judge those who choose to. I am asking if you would personally?

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Anyway, nothing wrong with being a
bastard-emoticon.gif

Dageaux

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I was born a bastard. Why should my children have a better lot than I?

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm pregs with my twelfth right now and no idea who baby daddy is.

i used 2 watch 12 kids & counting on TLC and wondered if they even bother w/ sex anymore cause she must be so stretched out lol
Was that the Mormon family with the child molester son or the couple that ended up splitting up eventually? I never watched those shows, I wait for all the scandal to hit media before I'd pay attention.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
When I was living with my Mother she would say "You Little Bastard"all the time so no I wouldn't just so I couldn't call my kids little bastards- - - - - -

Reactions: X

TheHaze

Site Supporter

There was a old lady who live in a shoe who had so many kids she didn't know what to do-
There was another old lady who had no kids cause she knew what to do- - --!

PS-Are you on welfare?

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

There was a old lady who live in a shoe who had so many kids she didn't know what to do-
There was another old lady who had no kids cause she knew what to do- - --!

PS-Are you on welfare?
:LOL1: I was being a smartass. I stopped having kids after I had 2. Yes both out of wedlock.

TheHaze

Site Supporter
[QUOTE="TheHaze, post: 26606,

:LOL1: I was being a smartass. I stopped having kids after I had 2. Yes both out of wedlock.[/QUOTE]

But are you on welfare ?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

i used 2 watch 12 kids & counting on TLC and wondered if they even bother w/ sex anymore cause she must be so stretched out lol
Was that the Mormon family with the child molester son or the couple that ended up splitting up eventually? I never watched those shows, I wait for all the scandal to hit media before I'd pay attention.

yup the duggars lol. i always knew something was not right with that dude cause he takes after the creepy father

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

yup the duggars lol. i always knew something was not right with that dude cause he takes after the creepy father
He definitely gave off some creepy vibes.

chew the fat

Fluent In Sarcasm
Site Supporter
I'm just trying work out that I have to have intercourse with an unmarried woman of legal age and gives legal consent to participate. Then by chance the woman has to fall pregnant and deliver a baby and I spend 18 years of my life paying child maintenance.

What happens if she even likes me a tiny bit and wants to go a few more rounds and then becomes very passive of me...but the baby is born and then she completely ignores me to look after our child.

She then gives me an ultimation to make her a legal woman and pay her off for the rest of her life.

She likes all the best things in life and drains all our accounts down to nothing by spending on Ebay on things she never uses.

As she gets older things start to go...well gravity takes over and my eyes stray to other females.

She divorces me and completely cleans me out. The child has now grown up with his/her brothers and sisters and are destined to repeat this cycle.

Would climbing Mount Everest be the safer option.[less the fantastic copulation of course]