Would You Hit It?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Post pictures of people you think are hot or ugly and you bastards rate them 0-10...
0 = FUCK NO! HIT with a baseball bat!

Everything in between is up to you!

10= Marriage material I'd hit it!

WOULD YOU HIT IT?
Q1AvyBY.jpg

3!!!!!
I'd hit it!

Would you?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Post pictures of people you think are hot or ugly and you bastards rate them 0-10...

WOULD YOU HIT IT?
Q1AvyBY.jpg

3!!!!!
I'd hit it!

Would you?

Nooooo.....that's Eugenia Cooney(?)

I've been following this for months and it's horrible. Shes gonna die right her stream one of these days.

A few weeks ago, she smiled and her fucking lip cracked open and blood gushed down her face because shes so dehydrated. If you hit that she would snap like a twig.

It's so sad. Shes a fetish at this point and shes gonna die. Right on the internet.

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

WOULD YOU HIT IT?
Q1AvyBY.jpg

3!!!!!
I'd hit it!

Would you?

Nooooo.....that's Eugenia Cooney(?)

I've been following this for months and it's horrible. Shes gonna die right her stream on of these days.

A few weeks ago, she smiled and her fucking lip cracked open and blood gushed down her face because shes so dehydrated. If you hit that she would snap like a twig.

It's so sad. Shes a fetish at this point and shes gonna die. Right on the internet.
I didn't know that lol... Can we have less chat here, it fucks up the idea of the thread =)

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Would you hit it?
Remember to rate...
LdQRsO4.jpg

Is it just me......or does her head look way small and even mismatched?

She looks like the end result when one of my daughters pops a random bodiless doll head on a random headless doll body.... and it doesnt match but it's good enough.

Wtf? Lol

Okay I wont chat up the hit it thread anymore lol. I'll give this a 2.