Would you support a national mask mandate?

Would you support a national mask mandate?

• Total voters

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Even though I hate the fucking thing, I do wear a mask in crowded places and carry sanitizer, I think we should do it anyway the amount of viruses and bugs you can pick up, other peoples droplets, yuck..

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Even though I hate the fucking thing, I do wear a mask in crowded places and carry sanitizer, I think we should do it anyway the amount of viruses and bugs you can pick up, other peoples droplets, yuck..
The masks we are allowed to wear mainly protect others against ourself. So, this would work if everyone wears a mask.

Not being in america, I cannot really have an opninion. But of course I will have one:rightON:
My impression of the current COVID-19 situation in america is that wearing a mask outdoors would be a good thing. The infections need to be brought back!

On some places in NL we also have to wear mandatory masks, but my solution is to stay away from those places. And still maintain my distance from others at the places where I am. These places are the places where too much people get infected, due to the crowdedness for example.