Wrestler Scott Hall dead at age 63

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

"He had hip replacement surgery last week, but suffered a serious complication when a blood clot got loose."

Another blood clot. Seems to be happening a lot lately....

I know, I know, the geniuses mental midgets around here will say "Derrr, there has always been blood clots!"

Yeah, just like there has always been adverse reactions to vaccines, right?

You idiots.

Admin.

"Brother, can you spare a dime?" Trump
Site Supporter ☠️

"He had hip replacement surgery last week, but suffered a serious complication when a blood clot got loose."

Another blood clot. Seems to be happening a lot lately....

I know, I know, the geniuses mental midgets around here will say "Derrr, there has always been blood clots!"

Yeah, just like there has always been adverse reactions to vaccines, right?

You idiots.
I just had a hip replaced last September, and Blood clots were one of the warnings of possible risks, down the list from dislocations, infection risks as in any surgery, etc...

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

Admin.

"Brother, can you spare a dime?" Trump
Site Supporter ☠️

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Fuckin' clots!!! Fucking Clot Shots!!!!!!!

Thanks for the info on that, the media likes to have their spin, but we know what causin' the clots!!!!

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

Thanks for the info on that, the media likes to have their spin, but we know what causin' the clots!!!!

Some of the retards here are saying "There have always been blood clots."

No shit.

But cardiovascular problems are happening more and more frequently. The idiots here are willfully ignorant.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Steroids may have also been a factor in the Wrestlers death.

And Yes, Wrestlers and weight lifters were dying of blood clots and heart attacks long before this pandemic

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I have a mate that played rugby and sustained a corker in the thigh. Nothing serious at all. Later that night he went to the pub, picked up a sheila and was rooting away when he had a brain aneurysm. The corker had developed a blood clot in his femoral artery and he had a massive stroke. The sheila thought he was orgasming because his eyes had rolled back and he was drooling on her. Poor bugger.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I have a mate that played rugby and sustained a corker in the thigh. Nothing serious at all. Later that night he went to the pub, picked up a sheila and was rooting away when he had a brain aneurysm. The corker had developed a blood clot in his femoral artery and he had a massive stroke. The sheila thought he was orgasming because his eyes had rolled back and he was drooling on her. Poor bugger.

Did she finish?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Did she finish?
Who cares!? :Excited6:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And that is why I call Liar @Joe a simpleton.

Yeah but you haven't cited any credible evidence that the vaccine was the direct cause of the wrestler's death @The Prowler.

You've only assumed that may be the case.

It's possible but you cant be100% certain at this point.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I reckon some vaccine brands are worse than others @Blazor.

Somehow I don't think repeated jabs of mRNA vaccines is healthy nor a good idea.

I'm interested in some of the newer protein based vaccines which became available, but it won't be Pfizer or Moderna next time, that's fer sure. Def not Astra Zeneca which has been the source of many cases/reports pertaining to blood clots.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I reckon some vaccine brands are worse than others @Blazor.

Somehow I don't think repeated jabs of mRNA vaccines is healthy nor a good idea.

I'm interested in some of the newer protein based vaccines which became available, but it won't be Pfizer or Moderna next time, that's fer sure. Def not Astra Zeneca which has been the source of many cases/reports pertaining to blood clots.

Only shots Im interested in, are whiskey and moonshine shots.