Yes, Activists Took Down the Texas GOP’s Website Over Restrictive Abortion Law

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Peaches may have found a look alike on that page

any takers on which photo I'm referring to?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

How it looked.

Very awesome!
Cheering crimes now because we don't agree with the ideology?

Sure. They committed a crime first. A crime against settled federal law. And the CON activists on SCOTUS let them get away with it. And the CONs in Congress committed the even more first crime against the American people when they fucked over Merrick Garland. Fuck 'em all.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

How it looked.

Very awesome!

Sure. They committed a crime first. A crime against settled federal law. And the CON activists on SCOTUS let them get away with it. And the CONs in Congress committed the even more first crime against the American people when they fucked over Merrick Garland. Fuck 'em all.
Fuk off bitch. Your side would have done the same.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Now shut up and help me hogtie my sister, it's breeding time.
You know, for Jesus.

:LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

How it looked.

Very awesome!

Yeah. They are like the only valid voice for women, too.

All the women who oppose these leftwing endeavors, like abortion on demand or letting men rape women in prisons and such.....well we dont get to talk. We arent women.

These brainwashed twits of the patriarchy (you know.. the predominantly MALE ruling class that Biden represents? The ones passing laws that allow men access to womanhood as an identity and cover for rapists and enable coerced abortions and denying informed consent to women because it makes mostly MEN very wealthy?) have no clue they are a marketing campaign for abuse. And they refuse to see how.

They also seem to find Christianity very threatening. Probably because spiritual beliefs are a right they want control of as well. Only their religious cults should be represented.

The leftwing is really no different from a religious cult. Blocking scientific facts. Using manipulation. Playing on fears and insecurities. Guilting and gaslighting. Enabling sexual assault and rape. Discouraging women from coming forward if the rapist is important politically.

Them flinging around "Handmaids" as if men cant dump women in an abortion clinic parking lot to get "rid of it" so he doesnt have to pay support....that makes us "handmaids". These people push women to handmaid status and have a backwards, unrealistic view rooted in how they want to see the world. Its ideology(religion) over facts.

The biggest misogynists in the world are women. Plain and simple. As much as women enjoy tearing down other women for shallow reasons, it's even more viscious when women challange political views of other women. As far as abortion, all the women that oppose it(its mostly women that oppose it. Men kinda love it) dont even exist in the argument. What's more viscious than stomping on a womans VOICE? Anyway. Women hate women.

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter