Yo! Bison ass Flea. What gives?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Hi Flea! Flynn here. I know you as a semi-literate drama queen that thinks the forums are real life.

Anyhoo...

I think you owe myself and the rest of the posters here at BF an apology. It seems like you're living a double life. By day you're a fat assed scrub, posting barely coherent dribble to which you think is pure gold. Then I have to find out accidentally through my Hulu subscription that you're an actress in Hollywood?!

fgvrx.jpg

Far be it from me to tell any director or producer or casting director what to do...but...the simple fact is that Flea must be real good on the "casting couch." I figured if Flea were to be in any kind of dramatic production it would be produced by Vivid video, with Flea inserting 4 foot catfish into her flabby Puerto Rican ass.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Hi Flea! Flynn here. I know you as a semi-literate drama queen that thinks the forums are real life.

Anyhoo...

I think you owe myself and the rest of the posters here at BF an apology. It seems like you're living a double life. By day you're a fat assed scrub, posting barely coherent dribble to which you think is pure gold. Then I have to find out accidentally through my Hulu subscription that you're an actress in Hollywood?!

fgvrx.jpg

Far be it from me to tell any director or producer or casting director what to do...but...the simple fact is that Flea must be real good on the "casting couch." I figured if Flea were to be in any kind of dramatic production it would be produced by Vivid video, with Flea inserting 4 foot catfish into her flabby Puerto Rican ass.
Looks like an air brushed healthy version of what she thinks she sees in the mirror...

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I swear, the e-sucking which Poark is doing is pure cringe..... Flynn's prosthetic clit is gonna take days to dry off.

You drive a taxi cab?

Can you fit in one?

You clean portable toilets for a living, don't you?

Mum: Son, with a face like that, you'll need to temper your expectations. Now, put the kettle on, that's a good lad.

No amount of money in the world would persuade me to clean a toilet after you've deposited the previous night's spicy steak and lard burrito.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I swear, the e-sucking which Poark is doing is pure cringe..... Flynn's prosthetic clit is gonna take days to dry off.

You drive a taxi cab?

Can you fit in one?

You clean portable toilets for a living, don't you?

Mum: Son, with a face like that, you'll need to temper your expectations. Now, put the kettle on, that's a good lad.

No amount of money in the world would persuade me to clean a toilet after you've deposited the previous night's spicy steak and lard burrito.

You don't live where I live so it's an impossibility. I'm sure you're nothing but a yoke on the British taxpayer. You're too proud to do an honest day's work.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I don’t get this. Wtf you want, Flynn?

I guess you can't read. The OP tells you. How come you can't tell us you suck cock for movie roles? Don't be ashamed, at least you get an IMDB page, instead of limping around a forum and doing it for free like Biggie Dicksucker.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I don’t get this. Wtf you want, Flynn?

I guess you can't read. The OP tells you. How come you can't tell us you suck cock for movie roles? Don't be ashamed, at least you get an IMDB page, instead of limping around a forum and doing it for free like Biggie Dicksucker.

Is this your round a bout way of asking if I want to suck yours?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Man you’re taking a lot of heat today. Don’t call me idiot happy butt

Nigga, you can’t toast bread with the heat you bitches are bringing. Dogpiling a chick and failing. Typical tard shit
So you get special privelages for having a dried out snatch? :LOL3: GTFOH flea bag!

I get special privileges for beating you like a fucking dog. That’s why your ass lost your panel. BOOYAH

#Undefeated

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Man you’re taking a lot of heat today. Don’t call me idiot happy butt

Nigga, you can’t toast bread with the heat you bitches are bringing. Dogpiling a chick and failing. Typical tard shit
So you get special privelages for having a dried out snatch? :LOL3: GTFOH flea bag!

I get special privileges for beating you like a fucking dog. That’s why your ass lost your panel. BOOYAH

#Undefeated
I was victorious when you wished death upon me that's how the internet works... #SEETHING!!!!!