You know there is no left in America, right?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Here's a brilliant explanation of why the Democratic Party is pure bullshit, and the right's fears of leftists are completely off the mark.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
"Left wing extremist lies and claims there is no real left wing in America. News at 11:00."

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Did you watch the video? It's very good. If you didn't watch it, I don't want to hear your drivel.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The guest at least told some truthes at the beginning. The host seems like an obvious left wing nutter though he is intelligent enough to understand what the American left is doing is bad (crushing free speech, enabling and excusing big tech monopolies, monopolies illegally destroying their competition).

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So, you watched one minute.

I can't have an intelligent conversation with you about it, then. Sorry.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
First of all there is indeed a left in America and even an extreme left, unfortunately, and the Democrats will use their big tech monopoly partners to silence the far left just like they do with conservatives. Most of the leftists cheared and were to stupid to figure out they will also be erased.

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why are you so stupid that you can't even quote a complete sentence? It must be horrible going through life being the dumbest creature in every room you find yourself.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Why are you so stupid that you can't even quote a complete sentence? It must be horrible going through life being the dumbest creature in every room you find yourself.

You are attacking me because you wrote a sentence that makes no sense and are humiliated because you can't remember what you were trying to say, even though the entire sentence is right there for you to read by just lifting your eyes half an inch?

BTW, the word is "cheered" not "cheared." And WTF did they cheer? And it's "too stupid" not "to stupid."

Damn. Who's stupid here?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Here's a brilliant explanation of why the Democratic Party is pure bullshit, and the right's fears of leftists are completely off the mark.

I listen to Jimmy often when I want a more rational left perspective.

But i have to address this "fears of the left are off the mark". It's the stereotyping, smearing and fears of those who voted and support Trump that are way off the mark.

If people on the left understood who the Trumper voters are, why they voted that way rather than labeling everyone "alt right" or "far right" or "white supremacist" and now "insurrectionists" most of them would be more open to conversation.

People are fed up with being patronized and stomped on. Many are former democrat voters so telling us the democrat party is bullshit is kinda preaching to the choir. People are responding to years of being drug through the dirt by policies and cultural shifts that put down and mischaracterize their values by a bunch of elitest snobs that claim to be tolerant.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I know this stuff is above your pay grade, Oerdin, but the point they are making in the video is that they don't believe in censorship, and that no true leftists do. The people who "cheered" the censorship were NOT leftists. That is the whole point. Those who applaud this action are NOT leftists.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

But i have to address this "fears of the left are off the mark". It's the stereotyping, smearing and fears of those who voted and support Trump that are way off the mark.

If people on the left understood who the Trumper voters are, why they voted that way rather than labeling everyone "alt right" or "far right" or "white supremacist" and now "insurrectionists" most of them would be more open to conversation.

People are fed up with being patronized and stomped on. Many are former democrat voters so telling us the democrat party is bullshit is kinda preaching to the choir. People are responding to years of being drug through the dirt by policies and cultural shifts that put down and mischaracterize their values by a bunch of elitest snobs that claim to be tolerant.

Did you watch this particular video?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
1) We have a self declared communist claiming "there is no left in America" because he doesn't believe anyone is left unless they are a communist. Let that sink in because it is a completely retarded position.

2) He proudly declares he teaches marxist economics, as if there is any such realm of actual fact based study, in prisons yet leaves out the fact that no actual university would waste time on such discredited nonsense so he is forced to go to places like prisons to push his lies. Oh, he also claims to be a "journalist" even though he routinely breaks every ethical rule of actual journalism. Never the less he is hired by the left wing, factually challenged, New York Times.

3) Being a marxist he, of course, babbles incoherently, and would be absolutely unable to break down definitions of, the stupid throw away nonsense phrases he uses constantly like:

- "corporate colonialism" meaning any time an investor invests in a country creating jobs, tax income, and services or goods people actually want to buy that is "corporate colonialism".

- white supremacy - a catch all phrase meaning what ever he wants any time he wants; essentially just a fact free snarl word for him.

- "imperialism" which he misused to mean anything and everything the US does at any time for any reason even though he applauds China for doing the exact same; it expressly does not mean the dictionary definition of "imperialism" because these liars always try to redefine terms into nonsense.

- "Abuse of labor" - Which he misuses to mean any employment of any worker by any privately owned company even if that employment is voluntary and mutually agreed. Again, kind of exposes his bull shit right there.

I am glad he at least figured out that corporate censorship is bad, a broken clock is still right twice per day, but it is only because he's figured communists like him will be the next censored. So around 90% of his talking points are bunk right off the bat and I didn't even get into his lies and false definitions about supposed "islamophobia" by which he means no honest critique must ever be made for his protected class. If any honest criticism of them is made he just lies and pretends it is made up "islamophobia".

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I wasted 20 minutes listening to these assholes. Allow me to summarize:
1. Their #1 goal was getting rid of Trump but STILL mad! These way leftists clowns dont realize that sitting in a commune wishing Orange Man Bad would go away dont get the job done. You need power people in corporate america to turn the wheels. That shit dont come for free, no matter how much you clowns hold your breath and stomp around. Pay up sukkah!
2. They believe we arent moving left enough, quickly enough. Well clowns, see #1.
3. They cry about COVID severity being due to for profit healthcare. Well cunts, for profit healthcare led the way to a vaccine. Plus, you dont see things way better in countries with socialized medicine! FACT!
4. "There aint no real left in gubmints!" Sorry, but the government IS way left and just because it aint to the extreme of your leftist desires, dont mean it aint left!!!

People like lotus like to sit on top of the shit heap and proclaim we arent being ran by REAL leftists and that makes as much sense as demanding the city be burned to the fukin ground, watching it happen, and then crying because they didnt use enough gas!

IT IS LEFT, YOU DUMB CUNTS!!!!

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

False advertising. We don't FEAR the lefties or their hidden agendas. Fear is not a word i would use. We only take precautionary measures to assure the safety and freedom of ourselves and our children. That's it. It's not a fear.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Here's my 2 cents... I HATE BOTH the right and the left. If there EVER is a good 3rd party that comes along.. I will be voting 3rd party... The rhetoric on both sides has become out of control.. BOTH parties are evil, imo and pitting Americans against one another for power!! I've had enough!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Did you watch this particular video?

Not quite yet.....I started watching it and had to take a call from my mothers doctor.

I just got back to where I can finish it. Good choice though....I dig Jimmy D.

Dont agree with everything he says, clearly but I appreciate him.

Lemme finish it and I'll provide an opinion. Lol.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
1) We have a self declared communist claiming "there is no left in America" because he doesn't believe anyone is left unless they are a communist. Let that sink in because it is a completely retarded position.

2) He proudly declares he teaches marxist economics, as if there is any such realm of actual fact based study, in prisons yet leaves out the fact that no actual university would waste time on such discredited nonsense so he is forced to go to places like prisons to push his lies. Oh, he also claims to be a "journalist" even though he routinely breaks every ethical rule of actual journalism. Never the less he is hired by the left wing, factually challenged, New York Times.

3) Being a marxist he, of course, babbles incoherently, and would be absolutely unable to break down definitions of, the stupid throw away nonsense phrases he uses constantly like:

- "corporate colonialism" meaning any time an investor invests in a country creating jobs, tax income, and services or goods people actually want to buy that is "corporate colonialism".

- white supremacy - a catch all phrase meaning what ever he wants any time he wants; essentially just a fact free snarl word for him.

- "imperialism" which he misused to mean anything and everything the US does at any time for any reason even though he applauds China for doing the exact same; it expressly does not mean the dictionary definition of "imperialism" because these liars always try to redefine terms into nonsense.

- "Abuse of labor" - Which he misuses to mean any employment of any worker by any privately owned company even if that employment is voluntary and mutually agreed. Again, kind of exposes his bull shit right there.

I am glad he at least figured out that corporate censorship is bad, a broken clock is still right twice per day, but it is only because he's figured communists like him will be the next censored. So around 90% of his talking points are bunk right off the bat and I didn't even get into his lies and false definitions about supposed "islamophobia" by which he means no honest critique must ever be made for his protected class. If any honest criticism of them is made he just lies and pretends it is made up "islamophobia".

You're totally full of shit. Chris Hedges doesn't teach Marxist economics. He's a journalist and an ordained minister with a divinity degree. You're confusing him with someone else entirely.

And sorry, Einstein, but voluntarily taking a job because you have to pay the bills doesn't mean your employer can't abuse you. Doesn't expose anything at all. WTAF????

• Agree!
Reactions: Q