You lose one, you win one

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Kyle got off, and more lunatics will feel empowered. But the FBI is paying out 127 million bucks for failing to act on warnings about a mass shooter, so they're probably going to double down on gun strokers.

FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. (AP) — The families of most of those killed and wounded in the 2018 Florida high school massacre announced Monday have reached a multi-million dollar settlement with the federal government over the FBI's failure to stop the gunman even though it had received information he intended to attack.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That is 1.24% of the annual FBI budget.

Significant, but probably not as significant as you thought.

Yeah, but it's established precedence. If they have to pay out several of those a year, it can start adding up.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Imagine actually trusting or supporting the FBI. It's been compromised and thoroughly corrupt for decades.

See how she just totally ignores the fact that the charges against Kyle were the corrupt and political bullshit and so were all the establishment lies?

Fuck the regular people.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Imagine actually trusting or supporting the FBI. It's been compromised and thoroughly corrupt for decades.

That's not the point. I said nothing about trusting them or supportng them. SMH

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

See how she just totally ignores the fact that the charges against Kyle were the corrupt and political bullshit and so were all the establishment lies?

Fuck the regular people.

No. I just watched the videos.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Fuck the regular people.

And can you imagine that some people didn't even want or thought Rittenhouse shouldn't stand trial after he gunned down and killed 2 people?

Guilty or not there still has to be a semblance of due process.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Fuck the regular people.

And can you imagine that some people didn't even want or thought Rittenhouse shouldn't stand trial after he gunned down and killed 2 people?

I am most concerned about the precedent set by this trial. Bad news for everyone.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

This is how proper due process would have gone in the Rittenhouse case:

DA: "Is there any video of the shootings? Yeah? Can I see all of it?"

<the DA watches all the video footage>

DA: "Every shooting was a clear act of self defense. We will not bring any charges."

Except that 2 people were killed by Rittenhouse so regardless of his guilt or innocence a trial was still mandatory by law.

That is the law.

And if you say things like no trial was necessary then you are essentially a fascist who doesn't believe in due process.

Am I right in my assessment of you Prowler?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Except that 2 people were killed by Rittenhouse so regardless of his guilt or innocence a trial was still mandatory by law

Can you cite that law?

I believe Rittenhouse was charged for murder and illegal weapons possession by the state.

So automatically he was required to go to court.

And they I believed he was booked and jailed.

Plus they posted his bond at a $million or so?

and then I believe he would have attended a preliminary hearing and then it was determined that a court date would be set for a criminal trial.

Why do project yourself as such as a simplistic fool Prowler?

"Becautth Pwoleh they that they no twial theh no twial!"

Fuck you must have been a real spoiled brat as a Kid.

and a real pain in the ass.

Because yer such a demanding confrontational adult.

just sayin

I don't know what I even bother to discuss ADULT issues with you ffs.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I believe Rittenhouse was charged for murder and illegal weapons possession by the state.

<and then a bunch of other shit that does not support what Joe actually said>

English, Joe.

You speak it.

But do you understand it?

This is what you said:

Except that 2 people were killed by Rittenhouse so regardless of his guilt or innocence a trial was still mandatory by law.

There is only a few ways that sentence could be interpreted, and only one makes any sense.

Except that <an event occurred> so <regardless; without regard; i.e. ignore> <a trial was still mandatory by law>.

So you claimed that because this event occurred, a trail is mandatory by law.

Well, what aspect of the event could make a trial mandatory?

This is the event: "2 people were killed by Rittenhouse"

Hmmm. Two people being killed might be the event that would make a trial mandatory; that might make sense.

The guy who killed the two people had a name of "Rittenhouse". It does not make any sense that they law would apply to another differently based on their name.

So, you statement meant "When 2 people are killed, a trial is mandatory."

Then you repeated yourself, apparently stressing your knowledge of the law:

That is the law.

So I invited you to cite the that law.

And you still have not done that, Joe.

In fact, you just tried to ignore that and went on your "I believe Rittenhouse was charged for murder and illegal weapons possession by the state." diatribe.

Yeah, no shit, Sherlock. We actually have been discussing the trial for these charges for several weeks now.

But what you asserted, Joe, you dimwit, is that a trial was mandatory because two people died, not because someone was charged with a crime.

I did not what to derail the discussion with rebuttals like "No, when someone is charged there is not necessarily a trial."

I want to give you a second chance, Joe. Cite the law that states there must be trial (or even charges laid) because two people were killed.

You made that claim, Joe.

Back it up, or admit that you were wrong.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

DA: "Every shooting was a clear act of self defense. We will not bring any charges."

That is the law.

And if you say things like no trial was necessary then you are essentially a fascist who doesn't believe in due process.

You stupid fuktard. How'd you get to be so fukin stupid josephine?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You know what I'm talking about.

Quit being a sniveling brat Prowler.

Kyle Rittenhouse killed 2 people.

He was charged by the State of Wisconsin for murder and illegal possession of a firearm by a minor.

So yes...this matter had to be tried in a court.

Likewise where I live when there is a criminal case such as murder it is automatically tried in the Provincial Supreme Court.

Yes that is the law.

So get used to it idiot.

English, Joe.

You speak it.

This is what you said:

There is only a few ways that sentence could be interpreted, and only one makes any sense.

Except that <an event occurred> so <regardless; without regard; i.e. ignore> <a trial was still mandatory by law>.

Hmmm. Two people being killed might be the event that would make a trial mandatory; that might make sense.

The guy who killed the two people had a name of "Rittenhouse". It does not make any sense that they law would apply to another differently based on their name.

That is the law.

In fact, you just tried to ignore that and went on your "I believe Rittenhouse was charged for murder and illegal weapons possession by the state." diatribe.

Yeah, no shit, Sherlock. We actually have been discussing the trial for these charges for several weeks now.

But what you asserted, Joe, you dimwit, is that a trial was mandatory because two people died, not because someone was charged with a crime.

I did not what to derail the discussion with rebuttals like "No, when someone is charged there is not necessarily a trial."

I want to give you a second chance, Joe. Cite the law that states there must be trial (or even charges laid) because two people were killed.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Fuck the regular people.

I am most concerned about the precedent set by this trial. Bad news for everyone.

Allowing unlicensed untrained 16 year olds to carry a military grade weapon around - yes that poses a threat to the public.

And yes that precedent does erode democracy because if every dispute is settled out of the barrel of a gun society eventually become dysfunctional.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Fuck the regular people.

No. I just watched the videos.

So did everyone else. Hence why Kyle was found not guilty.

Looks like your opinion of the videos is even different from Jimmy Dore. Who is a big enough to fuck off partisanship to oppose clear lies and obvious self defense.

You are a liar. Dont ever pretend you care about a fair justice system and not wanting innocent people imprisoned again. You just proved if it fits your partisan tastes you'll thrown innocent people in prison no problem, no care.

That when it comes time to align with the peasents you'll kick dirt at them for the ruling class.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

That is the law.

You stupid fuktard. How'd you get to be so fukin stupid josephine?

Christ. He still thinks this case set a precedent.

Fucking hell. THIS shit is what erodes democracy. Made up emotional laws to arbitrarily charge innocent people and attack rights.

I guess the judicial system is about bias feelings now rather than facts and law. Thats gonna go so well for a civil democracy isnt it?

"Well sir.....you didnt thank that person for holding the door for you, so you provoked them into kicking you into oncoming traffick. Gotta be accountable".

They are trying to drive us into authoritarian hell screaming about democracy while destroying it.

Pretty soon women will have to brew coffee for their rapists if they didnt get murdered or face prison.

HOW are they so dumb? They have no clue how the law works. Its fucking scary.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Fuck the regular people.

Allowing unlicensed untrained 16 year olds to carry a military grade weapon around - yes that poses a threat to the public.

And yes that precedent does erode democracy because if every dispute is settled out of the barrel of a gun society eventually become dysfunctional.

He looked trained to me. Hit his targets pretty well and didnt hurt anyone who wasnt attacking him.

And your feelings are not laws and you cant enforce your feelings.....sorry.

You arent the fucking judge of democracy, Joe. Maybe figure out what it is. You are playing dictator and calling it democracy.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm gonna go ahead and post a known progressive explain the Kyle case and what happened. Let this wreck Lotuses partisan hateful take.

She is a hack aligned with the establishment. Thank GOD for people who are smart enough and big enough to remove politcs and be objective and defend the RIGHTS of the people and condemn the LIES of the establishment.

What we are seeing with the media and the useful idiots full of fucking hate wanting blood shed of innocent Americans and the political attack on our basic rights is the eroding of democracy. The no stop ridiculous bias Joe is showing as he argues why his FEELINGS should be enforced because only his FEELINGS can save our democracy. That thinking? It's the fall of our country. The entitlement and narcissistic ignorance of law and rights.

There you go Joe and Lotus. A leftist progressives explain why YOUR mentality is dangerous to our Constitution rights. You want the state to destroy an innocent person cuz your feels.

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Fuck the regular people.

He looked trained to me. Hit his targets pretty well and didnt hurt anyone who wasnt attacking him.

You arent the fucking judge of democracy, Joe. Maybe figure out what it is. You are playing dictator and calling it democracy.

Dovey - any nation that settles disputes with guns and violence eventually become dysfunctional, whether they are ruled by hardliners on the Left or the Right.

And people and public places become inaccessible as well too.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Fuck the regular people.

Dovey - any nation that settles disputes with guns and violence eventually become dysfunctional, whether they are ruled by hardliners on the Left or the Right.

Oh well Joe. America has had self defense laws since it started and now suddenly letting people defend their lives is a "threat to democracy"

You are wrong and stubborn in it and now you are gaslighting trying to argue why people should let themselves be killed cuz "cant settle disputes with guns!" And that's retarded. No.

Funny how your weird standards only apply to those being attacked and not attackers. The terrorist apologists are the threat to fucking democracy. Period.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Coffee was also acquitted on the grounds of self defense and you got nothing on that one. Just Kyle. Because Kyle defended himself against rioters and you guys validate terrorists.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

English, Joe.

You speak it.

This is what you said:

That is the law.

@Joe

You really trigger this guy. lol

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Fuck the regular people.

They don't believe in democracy. They believe that political violence is the answer when they don't hold power. The Constitution means nothing, our system of government means nothing. They all want to impose their will over the normal American people with the barrel of the gun.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Not only did the progressive leftist nail the truth on the issue.....he nailed the TRUTH in general.

As I said and you see it now. We are gonna see REAL genuine leftists making alliance with non leftist "cons". Everyone against the establishment will be "right wing". That's what will happen and is happening.

I see people in the comments actually talking.

And comments like this are awesome.

20211124-120248.jpg

And this point was dead on

20211124-120231.jpg

We have useful idiot braindead sound byte junkies who are the unwitting army of the real global establishment.

Such a fucking relief to see sanity outside of "teh right". Its hard to find.

Lotus, Admin, H.....they hate US more than the establishment.