you'd really have thunk being stuck in their houses they may have turned on the Olympics

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
But no, no one likes traitors

and good for these rodents. I hope they all go woke broke and starve to fucking death.

Maybe the next Lebron James can play throw the chicken through the rotted out garbage can on some dirt road for violent warlords who settle disputes with Machetes back in Africa and tell us how fucking bad we are here.

*spits*

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"Failure, misery, resentment, victimhood, hatred for the country… that’s what fuels the left … and it’s penetrating nearly every corner of society," Bruce said in her opening monologue."

Exactly and everyone is so fucking sick of it.

Everyone who bails on the left talks about how miserable it was. Always angry. Hating other people. Thinking everyone hates you if you are black or gay.....because that's what leftists tell you.

I've never seen such a hostile failed political group. They havent done a single thing besides destroy everything they come in contact with. I'm not even exaggerating.....name ONE thing the left has done that hasnt resulted in harm and failure. Just one. They even wreck sex.

They use everything to shove their hate cult woke bullshit down everyones throats.