Your first necrophiliac experience??

Murderface

Factory Bastard
Hello everybody, I don't know if this subject was already tackled. If it's the case, please forgive me. I would like to know your first necrophiliac experience. I think that we are born gay or heterosexual (or non-sexual, etc, but is it not the subject). The experiences of the childhood then shape us, create certain sexual desires like the necrophilia.

When do you realize your lure for death?

As for me, I grew up on a farm and my father was a veterinarian. He took me with him to control slaughterhouses. It was not really a place for the children. But I remember perfectly the smell of the death, pools of curdled blood, wasps on carcasses..... I saw them bolt a calf and watched it twitch. Seeing that body that day before it was carted off changed something in me. I found it fascinating to see. I cannot explain it but I am sure you all can feel it too. I think it was the founder event of my transformation.

After that, I began to play dead myself until as I felt my first sexual emotions. When I was a kid my favorite game was "morgue"....I played the forensic expert and put all the other kids from the neighborhood on a slab at a construction site, I loved the boys best, nothing for the girls. When I was fourteen, I felt some excitement when I saw a handsome man dying in films. In butcher's shops, I liked imagining naked men instead of steaks and chickens, their cold flesh lying on the stall. Nothing for the women, or the children. For me, they have the immunity. I hate the violence inflicted on the women, the children or on the animals.

Only deaths of beautiful men arouse me.

What about you?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
MEMK30C_o.jpg
f9e7f3c3d0668f05621ab2bf4ddc5bb6d1edffc4ddc933d62c6831af47bdae49.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
but he ended on a nice note about women, children and animals at least

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Hello everybody-

Only deaths of beautiful men arouse me.

What about you?

You belong in a mental hospital were they can drill a hole in your head and take a look inside you sick wacko !!!

OP
OP
Murderface

Murderface

Factory Bastard
Is it not a matter of personal taste??

I have never been interested in seriously harming or killing anyone but to see someone (real or acting) during the moment of death has always been a turn-on for me. I remember watching the old western movies as a young boy when I was probably only 7 or 8 years old and feeling something wonderful to watch a cowboy get shot. When the sheriff brought his dead outlaws back to town strapped to their saddles I became totally transfixxed with the scene. To see a handsome dead guy shirtless is great.

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
G
Is it not a matter of personal taste??

I have never been interested in seriously harming or killing anyone but to see someone (real or acting) during the moment of death has always been a turn-on for me. I remember watching the old western movies as a young boy when I was probably only 7 or 8 years old and feeling something wonderful to watch a cowboy get shot. When the sheriff brought his dead outlaws back to town strapped to their saddles I became totally transfixxed with the scene. To see a handsome dead guy shirtless is great.
Get help dude seriously.

OP
OP
Murderface

Murderface

Factory Bastard
I know it's intimate but sometimes interesting to share.
Apologize. not meaning to upset.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
He's still a sick fuck but okay Jennings...

watch it, bubba
Well it's true he only said that because he's attracted to men and not women. Would you be offended if he was talking about dead women?

tbh no
the internet if full of misogynists who put on a fake edge so im used 2 it

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter

watch it, bubba
Well it's true he only said that because he's attracted to men and not women. Would you be offended if he was talking about dead women?

tbh no
Pretty sure this guy is serious

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

watch it, bubba

tbh no
Pretty sure this guy is serious

sure its possible. like i bet everyone thought luke magnotta was full of crap at first too

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
Well I don't like it. Creeps like him/her need to go to the dark web and mingle with other sick fucks and leave us alone.

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard

watch it, bubba

tbh no

Yeah
Me too.......

:Bored2:

So fucking stupid

OP
OP
Murderface

Murderface

Factory Bastard
Very simple in my case, I have known that I have liked man feet since I have been 7 or 8, but the necro part came to be when a guy I dated for three years, Ron. was lying in bed with me one night and I was fucking and sucking his soles as I did every night, well, to make a long story short, he had been out partying that night got home and we went at it right away, I went at his soles at once, turns out he died in his sleep from a coke overdose 20 mins after arriving home, so I was at his feet all night unaware they were dead till morning. finding out he had died while I was doing his big feet shocked me at the time but the more I thought of it the more it turned me on. I was licking, biting, fucking and sucking, burying my face in his sole meat for hours as he lay there dead. So yes, it was a step forward for me. now even going to his grave gets me hard an feeling good. this all happened when I was 22 years old and he was 34 yrs old, always had a thing for a bit older dudes.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Very simple in my case, I have known that I have liked man feet since I have been 7 or 8, but the necro part came to be when a guy I dated for three years, Ron. was lying in bed with me one night and I was fucking and sucking his soles as I did every night, well, to make a long story short, he had been out partying that night got home and we went at it right away, I went at his soles at once, turns out he died in his sleep from a coke overdose 20 mins after arriving home, so I was at his feet all night unaware they were dead till morning. finding out he had died while I was doing his big feet shocked me at the time but the more I thought of it the more it turned me on. I was licking, biting, fucking and sucking, burying my face in his sole meat for hours as he lay there dead. So yes, it was a step forward for me. now even going to his grave gets me hard an feeling good. this all happened when I was 22 years old and he was 34 yrs old, always had a thing for a bit older dudes.
Wrong audience... Here, watch how to revive yourself...
Faith in humanity has levelled up...

OP
OP
Murderface

Murderface

Factory Bastard
I have had dogs all my life. I grew up on a farm in a remote northern community. Most of what we ate we grew. The sight of the blood always made me curious. One time when I was 15 my whole family was away so I went to where we would hang the meat up by the feet. I took off all my clothes and hung upside down, it was from my knees and not from my feet but I remember wondering what the animal must have felt, even though they would have been dead, I let go with my hands then I jerked off upside down. When I came I relaxed and just pretended to hang there dead. It was surreal. I only ever did it the once, it was rare to actually be alone on the farm, there were always cousins and uncles running around. I know that wasn't really the origin of my feelings because I remember even younger getting boys to play dead in my little morgue as I examined them, once I even convinced a neighbor boy to play the main course in a cannibal feast. I don't remember where the idea came from but he took off his shirt and we put a zucchini in his mouth because we didn't have apples. His brother and I laughed and pretended to cook and eat him.