Your significant other is cheating on you

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Not to people who love their spouse but you wouldn't know about that would you?

Cool assumption Herman. Do you love you spouse? I’m sure both of you are very lucky.

why do you post PI than cry when someone posts your pic?

Did you read the rules Erica? I don’t want anyone posting my pics without permission. Maybe you should look into it, so you don’t make the same mistake DD did 3 times. Shouldn’t be that difficult to understand. Just like the Van forum. Why so hard headed? Do you want to continue? Point out the PI I’ve posted here.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Cool assumption Herman. Do you love you spouse? I’m sure both of you are very lucky.

Did you read the rules Erica? I don’t want anyone posting my pics without permission. Maybe you should look into it, so you don’t make the same mistake DD did 3 times. Shouldn’t be that difficult to understand. Just like the Van forum. Why so hard headed? Do you want to continue?

Yet it’s okay for you to post about Dove’s nursing background?

I won’t make any mistakes. If I wanted to post your boring ass pic, I’d go do it at the forums that hate you

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Did you read the rules Erica? I don’t want anyone posting my pics without permission. Maybe you should look into it, so you don’t make the same mistake DD did 3 times. Shouldn’t be that difficult to understand. Just like the Van forum. Why so hard headed? Do you want to continue?

And you've been asked several times to stop asking unsolicited private questions that do not even have anything to do with the topic.

Maybe I should start complaining that you cannot stop hounding me for details about my life.

Sound good? It's not like I havent drew that boundary with you several times. You expect people to respect your stupid wishes regarding pictures you post yourself but you feel entitled to try to violate the privacy of others.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I won’t make any mistakes. If I wanted to post your boring ass pic, I’d go do it at the forums that hate you

Thank you. I simply asked her a question

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

Is there a forum that doesn't hate him?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’ve got lots of friends here. Why do you assume shit? Allows you NOT to think. Come on get real

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Thank you. I simply asked her a question

Yeah. Here is the problem.

The question was off topic and personal. Nothing to do with the thread or discussion.

And I have told you on several occasions to NOT ask me personal questions about my life, my kids, my job or my education or anything about me off the forums.

And you continually do this, while hypocritically whining and reporting other people for using "PI" when it's just your own picture you posted.

The fact is, YOU are a strange man from the internet. And you keep certain company that gives me EVERY reason to be uncomfortable with sharing any sort of real personal info with you. And you seem to think its acceptable for you to disregard my repeated request that you stop hounding me for details of my life or posting what you believe are details of my life asking about it.

Why is this difficult? This is a common sense thing. You dont harrass someone off topic regarding their private life, especailly when you have been asked SEVERAL times to stop.

So no, you did NOT "simply ask a question". I CAN refer to you the many times you have been told that those question are unwelcome and innapropriate.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Just to clear, if Sea asks me one more personal question about my life.....especailly when it's completely off topic, I going to post his picture some where that he wont be able to get it removed.

Those chops will be used.

I've had to ask WAY too many times. So....best knock it off.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
My life is too perfect. No assumption. Your countrymen love it here. I can always pick them out. Pale, fat, ugly tatts, drunk, looking for hookers.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Just to clear, if Sea asks me one more personal question about my life.....especailly when it's completely off topic, I going to post his picture some where that he wont be able to get it removed.

On your night stand. Do you post anywhere but here?

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
zWMrxTg.jpg

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
My life is too perfect. No assumption. Your countrymen love it here. I can always pick them out. Pale, fat, ugly tatts, drunk, looking for hookers.
Speaking of ugly tatts do you still have the butterflies on your tits, chester?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

On your night stand. Do you post anywhere but here?
She slapped you in the mouth and you just stood there bleeding tho.

tenor.gif