Your views on race, religion, politics.

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
Fear of "the other" generally means you're afraid that someone will do to you the same hateful shit you've gotten away with since forever.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
yea...your 'goddess'
673-02138335en_Masterfile.jpg

muslim neighbor giving out alcohol MY WHITE CATHOLIC ASS

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I have a neighbor who is Muslim, obvious by his dress and habits. One morning in the neighborhood there were a number of vehicle break-ins, and his was one that was affected. The poodle and I were out walking, and we approached him, just to chat about the event. He jumped out of his skin. He was more afraid of a big white guy... and a toy poodle... than I was of a big brown guy. That's what this country has become.

I won't have it. My neighbor and I share coffee or tea every day, and more than once he has gifted me a little bottle of bourbon. Fuck all you "us versus them" assclowns.

gifted u bourbon - yea okay

TELL SOME MORE LIES

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
I have a neighbor who is Muslim, obvious by his dress and habits. One morning in the neighborhood there were a number of vehicle break-ins, and his was one that was affected. The poodle and I were out walking, and we approached him, just to chat about the event. He jumped out of his skin. He was more afraid of a big white guy... and a toy poodle... than I was of a big brown guy. That's what this country has become.

I won't have it. My neighbor and I share coffee or tea every day, and more than once he has gifted me a little bottle of bourbon. Fuck all you "us versus them" assclowns.
If I had a neighbor that was Muslim I'd get a bunch of free roaming pigs and be outside grilling bacon every afternoon. You do that and you'll see your nice Muslim neighbor's horns come out then and you'd be an infidel.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
I hope you all know that the Book of Mormon is a true church. anybody that says otherwise is mislead and will be going straight to hell.

You are on the wrong web site !

PS - Do you know that Brigham Young was a PLEASE ASS BOX ME!,so find a Mormon web site and debate that shit there !

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I hope you all know that the Book of Mormon is a true church. anybody that says otherwise is mislead and will be going straight to hell.

You are on the wrong web site !

PS - Do you know that Brigham Young was a PLEASE ASS BOX ME!,so find a Mormon web site and debate that shit there !
Stop picking on the chubby checker