Zompocalypse ¯\(°_o)/¯ Fight to Survive.

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator

cgDoxUp.gif

----------------------- ☣ -----☣ -----☣ -----------------------

EO7rXPb.png

Researchers Develop 'Zombie' Cells That Can Increase Performance After Death.

Albuquerque, N.M. – Researchers have developed mammalian “zombie” cells that can actually function more effectively after dying.

By replicating a near-perfect version of a living mammalian cell, University of New Mexico researchers have created cells that not only look identical, but are also more apt to survive adverse conditions than the living organisms they were modeled after. Sandia National Laboratories researchers, along with the University of New Mexico, created the cells by placing free-floating mammal cells into a petri dish and coating them with a silicic acid solution.

For reasons that the study says are still “partially unclear,” the silicic acid enters and embalms every organelle in the cells. The hardening silica forms a type of “permeable armor” around the protein in the living cells, which allows researchers to test them at temperatures and pressures far exceeding those in nature.

More...
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Roving gangs of street pirates and sadistic tormentors will only seal your fate in a most cruel fashion.

We're coming face to face with the... "
moment".

You have so little time left to do anything that will give you a fighting chance. If you have not done so, protect yourselves and your family from this pending, as the disaster movies call it... "extinction level event".

It's 2 Minutes to Midnight...

kvy6taV.jpg

Our government will not be able to help us all and you will be among the first victims of the event or its immediate aftermath. If you live in one of the targeted cities the shadowy organization of scientists mentioned on their list, or worse yet, in a sanctuary city, then get out and get out quickly.

IF YOU ARE CAUGHT IN A CITY OR WITHOUT THE BASIC OF NEEDS YOU WILL NOT SURVIVE THIS CRISES!

bqBYgmA.png

Only your common sense and the urgency that is coming at you like a freight train from heLL will get you through this.

All members of Bastard Factory should complete those personal retreat plans and do it NOW!

cx3o5ia1.bmp

OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Here's what we do... Get your outfit sorted, something both fashionable and functional. Pack up your pork and beans, water and fill a flask of your finest.

Smart Play: A heavy leather jacket is stylish protection against rocks and other projectiles. A polyethylene baseball cap insert, like the
($6.20), turns your lucky Philadelphia Eagles hat into a discreet helmet.

Now, consider geography carefully. Doesn't matter where you are now, choose your 'ride & hide' location with great wisdom. Coasts are bad, arid regions are bad, rural northern and mountainous regions are the best...

Zg1EDbl.jpg
Why Montana?

It seems, according to the CDC, that it will take many weeks for the plague to reach Big Sky Country. Weather considerations, wild game availability, timber resources, fresh water, tillable soil, survival off the utility grid is doable, herding small numbers of livestock is possible, grazing horses can be kept and fewer people means fewer we gotta share with our woman. Being at least 50 miles from the nearest interstate or major highway is preferable, the same with commercial airports and power plants.

I just started a thread in our Introductions forum that will help you all meet up if your in the same cities and states... USE IT!

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
I would drive my truck to nearest gun store, get largest and most devastating firepower i'll find there, then gonna visit convenience store and store up supplies. after that, nearest roof with my sniper rifle and pack of beers

OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator

There's NOOOO TIMEEEE!!!!

You hesitate, your gonna be caught in the maelstrom that is the next six months to five years of life in the US.

Think shotgun first!! 12 gauge, 20 inch rifled barrel chambered for 3+ shells. Buy at least 1000 rounds of OO Buckshot for defense, 1000 rounds of slugs for the extra large adults and 1000 rounds of #6 shot for to be safe.

- Ruger .22 rifle and a 1000 rounds will do for kids and the elderly.
- AR-15 … everywhere, right?!

- .308 and 500 rounds will do for long range, if you get my drift.
- A Machete, give it a name.

There's more... so go loot your local sporting store today!

tgueUhi.jpg

Your gonna need a vehicle, 4x4 for the off road, so commandeer one from a neighbor. Don't Get Stuck With A Gas-Guzzler.

REMAIN CALM. If you panic, you'll die in front of your family or friends, if you remain calm, you'll be able to think clearly and concisely. Form plans which will help you survive. Learn more about how you stay safe during this emergency visit...

A few other necessities...

- Stylin' backpack
- Frying pan
- Hunting bow
- Umbrella
- Swimming Suit/30+ sunblock
- Case of Coconut Chocolate Chip Cliff bars.
- Multiple cans of Ravioli
- 10 pounds Bacon, it'll fit, just get it in there.
- Chapstick (3 pack licorice)
- cool polarized Sunglasses
- First Aid supplies
- Water Purifying Straw
- A woman (pref. stranded, desperate)
- Duct tape ..ha
- Quarter pound, high grade Marijuana
- 1 nuke @ least 20 mega tons (optional)
- 1 way trip to Montana in a stolen SUV

Dc8oU.jpg

Don't bother praying... you don't have time.

What God would let this happen to you anyways!?

aFE5ujY.jpg

Can't save the world?

Then prepare for it's end!

--->
<---

YYwhbir.png

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter
A QP of bud would last a month, maybe six weeks, and that's just for one person.

What's the best shotgun shell for blasting through the inevitable roving gangs of raider children? I'm torn between turkey load and flechettes.

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Site Supporter
I'll be wearing jeans and a t' will have my rafting bag with climbing gear and rope thrown in, headed to BF compound, will use train engine to get there(yeah i can drive them), weapons will be sawed off 12, Glock 19 and climbing knife, Johnny Chimpo is the character on my bag, Sharona is my sidekick from BF(gotta have someone to leave) and Violent will be with me. I don't believe in setting last words. Also, my first aid kit has already knocked a dude out on accident so that's a weapon/save a person thingy.

OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator

Please Standby for a Public Service Announcement.

9cy47fdc.gif

OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator

MhjMq.gif
MhjMq.gif
MhjMq.gif
MhjMq.gif

WARNING!! *** WARNING!! *** SEEKSHELTER! *** WARNING!!
WARNING!! *** SEEKSHELTER!! *

rxqyDbo.jpg

WARNING!! *** WARNING!! *** SEEKSHELTER!! *** WARNING!!
WARNING!! *** SEEKSHELTER! *

5eO9A7A.gif

OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator

MhjMq.gif

IT'S HAPPENING!

UFAj7aw.jpg

THE DEAD HAVE RISEN. EVERYWHERE!!

l1G9X52.jpg

Communications have been severely disrupted.

vPyOXbx.jpg

Be extremely careful, you're NOT fully prepared for this outbreak, but you were sober enough to join this website once so that's enough to work your way through this... but again, one reckless mistake and you're fucked.

QIc1h.jpg

OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator

VvzE2.jpg

There's No Slow zombies.... these rabid movers, capable of sprinting also easily attracted to loud noises and bright lights.

Make Your Last Stand!!!

x1FK7sZ.gif