My Grandpa Shoes

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Who are you talking about?

Not me.

I have never owned a pair of shoes with velcro.

It is so sad that you need to make up stories to try to make yourself feel better about being called out for being a pathetic "shoe collector".

It is the funniest thing to think a 5 foot nothing chunky broad collects basketball shoes!!!

Dream on, you dwarf!!!

Hahahahahaha!!!!!
I bet you have a lot of hats tho AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I bet you have a lot of hats tho AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I just bought 4 game hats (for baseball season) and was given 2 umpire hats (for baseball season).

I could take pictures, but then everyone would have to endure people like Fat @Lily and Massive @Murdy going off on how my hat attire is not dope.

old-school-grandfather.jpg

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Around our parts we pick up after dogs, I always heard people in your neck of the woods are dirty, I bet you BBQ amongst loGS of dog shit

Ha! My dog has the freedom to go in and out for most of the day. Nobody is going to watch him the entire time he is in the backyard, so he might just poop unsupervised. When we see it, we pick it up and dispose of it.

Our BBQ is on the large section of our back deck ...12'x15'...it is a long way from the grass where my dog poops.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Ha! My dog has the freedom to go in and out for most of the day. Nobody is going to watch him the entire time he is in the backyard, so he might just poop unsupervised. When we see it, we pick it up and dispose of it.

Our BBQ is on the large section of our back deck ...12'x15'...it is a long way from the grass where my dog poops.
I’d have it far away as well if all I could smell is dog shit instead of the brickettes burnin away .ive heard tho people in Hamilton are even dirtier than you guys there

BrothaSwilf

Factory Bastard

where the fuck are your dogs rights? you don't allow your dog to use a toilet? do you poop outside? your dog is your best friend so allow him to use the fucking toilet! you can flush for your dog can you not? what kind of family you got there boi?

• LOL
Reactions: X
OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I’d have it far away as well if all I could smell is dog shit instead of the brickettes burnin away .ive heard tho people in Hamilton are even dirtier than you guys there

Haha!! It is funny that you are trying to pretend that the GTA is not the nastiest place in the province.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
where the fuck are your dogs rights?

We treat out dog better than @Murdy's fat boyfriend and @Lily's pretend "partner" treat their bitches.

you don't allow your dog to use a toilet?

He is welcome to use the toilet. Our house has four toilets. Only two people and four toilets! It would not make sense to restrict the usage to only humans.

do you poop outside?

Sometimes. Mainly when camping.

your dog is your best friend so allow him to use the fucking toilet!

I will remind him that it is okay.

you can flush for your dog can you not?

My dog could flush the toilet. He does the dishes and mows the lawn.

what kind of family you got there boi?

My family is the envy of Flametown.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Haha!! It is funny that you are trying to pretend that the GTA is not the nastiest place in the province.
Bro, come to my backyard, all the ribs you can eat and ZERO DOG SHIT, Hamilton and your zone are notorious for being filthy places