Retrieving bodies from Israeli attack on hospital

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Why they believe we are required to meet their incessant whining over life’s trials and tribulations with courtesy and compassion are beyond my comprehension… fucking psychos :Crazy:

Their perpetual victimhood is nauseating.

"Lily was mean"... and now my butt has a rash...

Fuck off with that shit. Like they're kind? :eyeRoLL:

Last edited:

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Why not take that petty drama bullshit to Meltdown you interminable spastics.

Oh, I almost forgot... respecting the forum is only a thing for other people to do.

Fucking useless.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Why not take that petty drama bullshit to Meltdown you interminable spastics.

Oh, I almost forgot... respecting the forum is only a thing for other people to do.

Fucking useless.

This is in sweatshop, dipshit. Anything goes on these subs.

But that asshole Prowler gets to shit on the upper boards all he wants and not a word from his felcher.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey felcher...READ for yourself

"Sweatshop - Pure Drama"

vqWnurd.jpg

Last edited:

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Sure, why not?

Adolf Hitler was elected, well at least his party had the most votes at the time.
Right........and history pegs Hitlers success on the willingness of the German population to turn a blind eye to the atrocities against Jews.......same as Palestinians electing Hamas that uphold the terrorists

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

People......suffering like the Germans did for supporting Hitler.........its history repeating

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Right........and history pegs Hitlers success on the willingness of the German population to turn a blind eye to the atrocities against Jews.......same as Palestinians electing Hamas that uphold the terrorists

People......suffering like the Germans did for supporting Hitler.........its history repeating

They haven't had an election in 18 years...give it a rest.

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Palestinian support for Hamas in the West Bank and Gaza remains high, according to a Palestinian
released on March 20. That support has increased since the Iran-backed terrorist group attacked Israel on October 7. The poll, published by the Ramallah-based non-profit Palestinian Center for Policy and Survey Research, also indicates that Palestinian Authority (PA) President Mahmoud Abbas and his faction have grown even more unpopular since the war in Gaza started.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Palestinian support for Hamas in the West Bank and Gaza remains high, according to a Palestinian
released on March 20. That support has increased since the Iran-backed terrorist group attacked Israel on October 7. The poll, published by the Ramallah-based non-profit Palestinian Center for Policy and Survey Research, also indicates that Palestinian Authority (PA) President Mahmoud Abbas and his faction have grown even more unpopular since the war in Gaza started.

Yes, because they feel like someone is fighting back for them. DERP

It was low before October 7th.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It so hard for me to relate to this subject. It’s a no win, Israeli Palestinian forever war. I see such hatred from both sides. So much blame to go around, yet it’s all meaningless. There will never be 100% peace in the Middle East. It’s like the drug problem in N. AMerica. It’s never gonna end. There isnt anything that will curtail it. The Homeless??? We are not equipped to solve these problems.

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
I would suggest you open your eyes

Nearly half of Gaza still supported Hamas in December 2023 even after the slaughter of Israelis

70% consider Hamas is doing a good job with the conflict even if they are killing hostages and hiding among the civilian population.

From the article:

"Support for
as a political party has fallen to 34% among Palestinians in Gaza and the occupied West Bank, a 12-point drop from December 2023, according to a poll
Wednesday by a leading Palestinian research institute."

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Yes, because they feel like someone is fighting back for them. DERP

It was low before October 7th.
From 2021......they dont want peace or the leader working for peace......the want Israel gone

The scientific poll by the Palestinian Center for Policy and Survey Research also found plummeting support for President Mahmoud Abbas, who was sidelined by the war but is seen internationally as a partner for reviving the long-defunct peace process.

War following rocket attacks

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Here are the formal rules

Then there is the uncodified rule where Sweatshop is for fighting and the upper boards are not.

Here is a thread, in General Discussion, where the rule is being broken by none other than Prolapsed asshole.

And another:

But there's more, this time in the Death sub:

STFU about rules already.

Last edited:

Larry Loungelizard

I appreciate irony as long as I'm not it's victim.
One of the problems with this is that pretending most Israeli Jews don't support this war and its goals, is foolhardy.

They support what he's doing. They really do. The problem is Zionism itself.
The Israeli left has pushed for a two state solution in the past, but they always seem to hit the wall of right wing stupid coupled with an uptick in terror attacks. Zionism is guilty of allowing the increase of settlements in the West Bank which will be a total bitch to remove if a final peace treaty is to be created.