Charles Manson a "mostly peaceful" kind of a guy

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
..and I'm going to prove it to you librodent slobs

Birth date: November 12, 1934

Death date: November 19, 2017

July 1969 - Hinman is killed by Manson follower Bobby Beausoleil, accompanied by Manson Family members Mary Brunner and Susan Atkins. The murder is committed at the behest of Manson.

August 8-9, 1969 - At Manson’s command, a small group of his most ardent followers brutally murder five people at the Benedict Canyon home of Polanski, near Hollywood. The victims are Polanski’s pregnant wife, actress Tate, writer Wojciech Frykowski, coffee heiress Abigail Folger and celebrity hair stylist Jay Sebring. Also killed is Steven Parent, who was a friend of the family’s gardener. The murders are committed by followers Atkins, Tex Watson, and Patricia Krenwinkel. Linda Kasabian accompanies them as a lookout.

August 9-10, 1969 - Manson, displeased at the sloppiness of the previous night’s murders, accompanies a group of followers on a search for victims. In the car are: Watson, Atkins, Krenwinkel, Kasabian as well as Leslie van Houten and Steve “Clem” Grogan. After several hours, the group comes upon the house of supermarket executive Leno LaBianca and his wife, Rosemary. The couple are brutally murdered by Watson, Atkins, Krenwinkel and Van Houten.

October 1969 - Manson and his followers are arrested at another remote location, called Barker Ranch, on suspicion of auto theft.

Do you realize this means that Manson was only commiting murders for a total of .003 % of his life time?

0.003% of his life people

one has to wonder why the guy went to jail at all with stats that low

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
According to the libs WW1 and WW2 were "mostly peaceful".

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Brett Kavanaugh even if guilty of the charge is "mostly not a predator"

I mean, ONE accusation in the last 35 years?

I mean, that's one day's worth of sexual assault over a period of 12775 days? My God... that number is so low it's a mystery we even had a hearing!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Funny you should bring up Manson in a context like this. Right after I used Ted Bundy in the same comparison....I thought of Manson.

You know his whole motive was to start a race war called Helter Skelter? Really I think that was a cover story to look more bad ass than just a drug deal gone bad.

Looks like Mansons vision has been realized lol.