Fuck.............

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I agree that he's a goof and a disgrace but that doesn't make him stupid. He's smarter than he lets on.

He's worse than being stupid. He's someone "smart" enough to know better, but his insecurity makes him an ass. He's so insecure that he overrides his brain and allows his "flight or fight" response to take over.

That's much worse, imo.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
He's worse than being stupid. He's someone "smart" enough to know better, but his insecurity makes him an ass. He's so insecure that he overrides his brain and allows his "flight or fight" response to take over.

That's much worse, imo.
There are a few members who are like this. Read enough of another member's posts and you will pick it up.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I agree that he's a goof and a disgrace but that doesn't make him stupid. He's smarter than he lets on.
I've never seen evidence of his smarts. But I don't read most of his posts. I guess it's a coincidence that every single post of his I have ever read has been dripping with ignorance.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’ve never been to Palm Springs. I imagine lots of golf courses and high end restaurants.

A lot of country clubs and high-end restaurants. But, during the right season, lots of canyons and springs to explore.

I just don't go during the summer. It's so hot, pools are like hot baths. Not refreshing.