I'm being Followed!

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Am I supposed to be creeped out or feel complimented?
For now I think it's got to be a bit of both.

Though I will admit it's far less creepy than when people could 'Poke' each other on Facebook. That was pure annoyance and cringe; I've never been so happy to see a social media "feature" discontinued.

Anyway, for my new Follower:

Even I don't know where I'm going or how long it'll take to get there so I hope you brought snacks and water.

Oh... and I can't abide back-seat drivers so keep your navigational suggestions to yourself please. Thx.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
200w.gif

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Time to make a new hat
Get the boX of tinfoil

Shoosh, X'yPoo.
This isn't about or to you and the last thing I want right now is your imbecilic prattle.

Fuckery is afoot and I haven't got the time or patience to take you by the hand and drag you up to speed.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I went to my profile to see if I was being followed. I am.

That's not what is interesting though. Much to my surprise and amusement...I am following @Garraty_47 .
I am the guilty party!!!

I don't even know howcI did it. I was fussing with the ignore function yesterday...

:LOL3:

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I went to my profile to see if I was being followed. I am.

That's not what is interesting though. Much to my surprise and amusement...I am following @Garraty_47 .
I am the guilty party!!!

I don't even know howcI did it. I was fussing with the ignore function yesterday...

:LOL3:

This is starting to remind me of that scene in 'Venom' where the main character is wandering around a convenience store apparently talking to himself but it turns out he's actually telling that gal how bad she is at shadowing someone.

I hope you don't harbor any dreams of becoming a private detective.

Well... not a successful one, anyway.

:Disagree:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This is starting to remind me of that scene in 'Venom' where the main character is wandering around a convenience store apparently talking to himself but it turns out he's actually telling that gal how bad she is at shadowing someone.

I hope you don't harbor any dreams of becoming a private detective.

Well... not a successful one, anyway.

:Disagree:

:LOL3: I do not. You have no clue what a goofy streak I have. I am surprise my own self, more often than I care to admit.

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
:LOL3: I do not. You have no clue what a goofy streak I have. I am surprise my own self, more often than I care to admit.

Never trust anyone who refuses to be silly.
People who take themselves that seriously AND demand everyone else does as well, are fuckheads.

Without exception as far as I can recall.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Never trust anyone who refuses to be silly.
People who take themselves that seriously AND demand everyone else does as well, are fuckheads.

Without exception as far as I can recall.

I agree with you. I am often, very often, silly.

Recently, my daughter said something to my son about some pillow, something about a pillow cover with a print of some chick or character other.

I was half listening and said something like "Are you saying you bought your brother a sex pillow, whatever that is? Why not a doll? I don't understand how the pillow works, is that like for cuddling after?"

Both of them were like "Mom, what the hell? You're a perv." They chuckled while shaking their heads. No, and then tried explaining whatever it was. I still don't exactly know what they were talking about.

My partner starts chuckling along with us. Suddenly, my son turns around and says, "You know what you to are like? Beavis and Butthead, the both of you."

My partner starts doing the B&B laugh. I start giggling. We feed off of each other.

My daughter says to us "He's not wrong, but maybe he's not entirely right either. You two are like very educated Beavis and Butthead."

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
..I have a number of people following me, and the odd thing is most are people who I have no interaction with, but then when I ask them why they are all huh, what me, all innocent and mystified. And often it's the weirdest "chicks" on the board - not namin no names but that should narrow it down for the curious.