It's christmas in Kabul today thanks to Biden Clause

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
This: @Admin.

"Never in history has a withdrawal from war been handled so badly or incompetently as the Biden administration's withdrawal from Afghanistan. In addition to the obvious, ALL EQUIPMENT should be demanded to be immediately returned to the United States, and that includes every penny of the $85 billion dollars in cost. If it is not handed back, we should either go in with unequivocal military force and get it, or at least bomb the hell out of it. Nobody ever thought such stupidity, as this feeble-brained withdrawal, was possible!"

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Admin will ask you what all of that has to do with him sucking cock all day every day

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
But hey, they secured the flag tho. You know, the very same flag cretins like admin burn in the streets of portland because the US military is refusing to pay for his gender reassignment surgery

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm actually to the point where I'm so disgusted that I want these people to be attacked by terrorists.

Right in their own fucking neighborhoods. Let them get a taste of what they put OTHER people through. The riots. The Afganistan fuckery.

It's not right they get to laugh and go fishing while other people suffer horrors directly because of them.

I swear if things go badly here I wont help a single one of these sociopaths. I'll spit on them before protecting or feeding any of their worthless, hateful asses. I'll save their cats. That's it.

Had I voted Biden or been supporting democrats I would be in mourning right now. Sack cloth and ash level mourning.

These mother fuckers are laughing and going fishing.

Last edited: