Jerry Springer dead at age 79

Gabbo

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Jerry Springer has been eliminated. He is dead, he is no more. I met him once, he was very intelligent and quite approachable.

Now he is finished.

• Interesting
Reactions: Joe

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
That was Maury Povich. He often had shows posing the question, is it a man or is it a woman?
Ah. Yes. I stand corrected, thank you.

In my defense, I never saw any of those shows and all these guys therefore blend into the same talking head, sorta like all those late-night comedians.

And, no, I have no intention of going to educate myself on YouTube about the difference between Springer and Povich; they're both lowest-common-denominator mental scapegraces, far as I'm concerned.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Say what?

JewDT.jpg

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Springer is a legend here.

He would come into the club back in the day, down a couple, then would chit chat with everyone. Celebrity wasn't the case with him, he was down to earth and would talk about the same shows over and over with everyone like it was the first time he told the story.

There's some seedy shit about the guy I won't get into but RIP

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Springer is a legend here.

He would come into the club back in the day, down a couple, then would chit chat with everyone. Celebrity wasn't the case with him, he was down to earth and would talk about the same shows over and over with everyone like it was the first time he told the story.

There's some seedy shit about the guy I won't get into but RIP
Chicongo? I thought only desperate fucks like you and your brother Pickles *cough Flynnigan ventured in that shit_hole of a city. Bejeesus…wonders never cease!