Members views on St. Louis Missouri ..

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So is
Missouri
redneck ?
Much of it is. I've driven through a lot of areas that look like a scene from Deliverance.
awww fer real man ?? my kid can't go to school there ffs

St Lious is more inner cityish.....I wouldn't put my kids into a St Lious public school.

You would be better off in a rural area.

Your choices in MO are beautiful rural country, inner city (and all the crime) or meth fueled white trash deliverance shit.

I never actually moved to MO but my mother did and she was married there to the guy who founded the MO bullet co. So my experience with MO is that out in Kingsville lol. Country, guns and militia. It was the first I ever heard Rush Limbaugh.

Good luck :D

I used to know a guy who lived near St. Louis but more out in the country. He seemed to like it.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So is
Missouri
redneck ?
Much of it is. I've driven through a lot of areas that look like a scene from Deliverance.
awww fer real man ?? my kid can't go to school there ffs

St Lious is more inner cityish.....I wouldn't put my kids into a St Lious public school.

You would be better off in a rural area.

Your choices in MO are beautiful rural country, inner city (and all the crime) or meth fueled white trash deliverance shit.

I never actually moved to MO but my mother did and she was married there to the guy who founded the MO bullet co. So my experience with MO is that out in Kingsville lol. Country, guns and militia. It was the first I ever heard Rush Limbaugh.

Good luck :D

I used to know a guy who lived near St. Louis but more out in the country. He seemed to like it.
Definitely once you get outside of the I-270 loop, it gets much better.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Yes, they will have to burn their boots if they cross.