RIP Brent

On a serious note, Flametown list one of its own on May 14th this year.

Brent passed away, surrounded by his girlfriend and family.

RIP buddy.

You were fun to fuck with and wind up, but offline you were a very good person, thanks for 20 years of friendship.

This is a flame forum, I am sure that you will get a 99 flame salute from those that knew you.

And you are still gay.

Respect

X

xXx
Site Supporter
On a serious note, Flametown list one of its own on May 14th this year.

Brent passed away, surrounded by his girlfriend and family.

RIP buddy.

You were fun to fuck with and wind up, but offline you were a very good person, thanks for 20 years of friendship.

This is a flame forum, I am sure that you will get a 99 flame salute from those that knew you.

And you are still gay.

Respect

Nicely said sir !

RF6X.gif

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
I fall for this shit every time.

Brentv made it onto the Drudge Report for acting like a total retard when someone walked into the vape shop he was working in wearing a Trump t-shirt. The dude just kept screeching.

I've always wanted to make it onto the DR but never will...

SSS
- Speaking of, what did Brentv leave me in his will?

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So young too.

RIP Kid.

Thanks for popping by and letting us know.

senior penor

Factory Bastard
I remember when brent and I had an epic team match at third rail. best match in years and momentarilt brought back my passion for blaming for about a week or two before the spammers reminded me why i lost it in the first place. And he beat the biggest opponent of his entire life-Obesity. that is not an easy feat in itself. He lost a shittonne of weight, got a GF, and was really turning a corner in his life, and now we went to the great flame board in the sky.
R.I.P. buddy. may you take ghostly shits all over dead dictators.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Brent,... you were a friend of mine and you were a great person and you dying is really sad.

I hope to see you in the resurrection ...I know I will... And I can't wait to meet your grandmother too.

For now RIP xxx

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Brent was a DJ on a youtube channel then worked in construction...

He looked really good with a bit of weight on him but you know flame town, stirring up fatties but Brent went from chubby to a toothpick and it was frightning to the point of me being suspicious something was not right. Obviously my suspicions weren't too off base.

He complained me and some others, he drank too much beer and he also asked us what's a nice present we could think of for his new girlfriend.... then he went quite. We kept calling out in the secret batcave but he never came back.

And the other day I was actually going to post his youtube of wrestling. I am going to try to find it... It is so funny... a pro-wrestler chucks him out of the ring and he starts running around the ring...

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Brent was fun, his meltdowns were not in Beaver cleaver league but easily triggered and he was quite often HAMming it up.

RIP

• Agree!
Reactions: cw_

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
I just saw this.

Brent was actually a top shelf guy.

I made a RIP podcast trying to coax him back and all he did was tell me him and his gf were laughing hysterically thru the whole thing and he thought it was gold.

Never under estimate a human being who goes thru pro wrestling training and succeeds. That's one tough hombre. Brent was Bowser here at this forum.

He had a flaming spaz attack at FC once where he was completely ruthless and hilarious. His greatest flame, where he said he was flying thru the air doing the van Damme splits while all the members at FC licked his asshole as he flew by was an instant classic.

RIP Brent.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Who was Brent? Was he that guy who had 5 kids and had an affair with someone from one of the forums?

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Brent played a PI posting drama queen attention whore on teh forums. This was his sig:

EFHFZKU.jpg