Stubby sucks cock

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Hey James Bond. Learn to read
Oi you geriatric scab! You must be so droopy with oestrogen these dayz, that your cum-fuck-me-in the mouth swallow chest tattoos must be looking like long-necked gooses by now! Lol…only in Shitville is the national fucking currency the actual Colon.

One just doesn’t make that shit up! Trololol!

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Isn’t it weird that Fasionista put up with all of the Blatant racism that is exist at the Blue Korean? Is it tunnel vision, or stupidity?

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Funny this women doesn’t see the Asian hate that surrounds her. Right Lokbrain. Stubby, DD. I think she needs to open her mind to racism

Admin.

I'm in jail, send ketchup.
Site Supporter ☠️

Funny this women doesn’t see the Asian hate that surrounds her. Right Lokbrain. Stubby, DD. I think she needs to open her mind to racism
My heart is filled with the joy of many Cream Filled Pastry's, just knowing that Biggus Flatus still passes time with thoughts of me.

z6yxEwb.png

Many minions tell me he loves sucking all the cream out of his pastry.

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The circle jerk just began. My $ is on Herman on his Harley. Souelbro boner usually fades fast. Dinky Dianna is sitting this one out. She’s making eyes at Gary. Stubby is all about his donkey. No one wants to give Thiel a rub.. Those teeth, ya know

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

The circle jerk just began. My $ is on Herman on his Harley. Souelbro boner usually fades fast. Dinky Dianna is sitting this one out. She’s making eyes at Gary. Stubby is all about his donkey. No one wants to give Thiel a rub.. Those teeth, ya know
Oi…geriatric cunt…why so grumpy? Did you shit the bed again??

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I bet Stubby is doing his best to console Souelbro, Herman, Lokbrain, or yeah Dinky Dianna. Do your best little Cowboy. They’re counting on you.