Today is a wonderful day

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
Yeah.. I have a feeling this is going to be a big let down :/
Maybe he’s going to give birth to something.
fot

It better be the biggest shit I ever saw
He's practicing for the big reveal ...
prycless889.jpg

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Every day is the same to me. I like it that way. Monday’s are a tad more meaningful

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Iron Man … Is there any correlation between your "big news" and you needing help from someone in the medical field?.. lol My imagination is running wild now :D

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I see in the other thread, you asked Sharona for medical assistance LMFAO... I'm not sure you want to do that.. she is the official man hater here... You're welcome in advance for me saving your balls :D
kSp4L5Y.jpg

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
YAY!!!!!!!!!!! The suspense is over lol Iron man signed on to give us the good news :D let's have it :)

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Cute thread, up there with Stinky's opus - GIF Fight which began with Godzilla throwing a terrifying left hook. Cute.

Your revelation? You bought a used dog and named it after your expired gramma. Good thing to do, I say. You're not good at anything else so I'm sure you asked /b/ to "Name my dog!" which produced a Legion of better choices than yours but in the end, you named it after the first and possibly the last woman you saw naked in real life.

In which ways do you intend to use the used the dog for? What a wonderful night...

SSS
- don't worry, nobody around you will be suddenly surprised that you don't go out at night