We don't have choice

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
LMAO. I knew one of you people with low rent brains would say that. Dumb fuck. You might watch the video and see what he said before he died, and see if it resonates now at all.

Last edited:

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
i would pegged:) ya for a Phyliss Diller or Joan Rivers fan @LotusBud probably resemble both and you are posting no doubt from your crypt right now

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
LMAO. I knew one of you people with low rent brains would say that. Dumb fuck.

You want to ask dead people question and you call me a dumb fuck? :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

Go back and study for your GED toots

Oh my god, you tool. It was like me saying, "Ask Jesus." WTF is wrong with you? You're even dumber than I thought.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

You want to ask dead people question and you call me a dumb fuck? :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

Oh my god, you tool. It was like me saying, "Ask Jesus." WTF is wrong with you? You're even dumber than I thought.

Ask Jesus now? You really are into the whole talk to dead people aren't you?

Let me know when they get back to you ok Sylvia? :LOL1:

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

If I had said, "Ask Hitler," would you have felt compelled to explain to me that he's been dead for decades?

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

If I had said, "Ask Hitler," would you have felt compelled to explain to me that he's been dead for decades?

Well with your low IQ I'm sure I would have to tell you.

btw.... the Easter bunny is dead too and he was delicious.:rightON:

21432878-1572837696098502-6150241328386986926-n.jpg

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Don't try arguing with @Ice, he is too stupid. For anything. And that irritates him so much that he is a huge ass. No humor to be found anywhere in him, that already died long long ago.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

Well with your low IQ I'm sure I would have to tell you.

btw.... the Easter bunny is dead too and he was delicious.:rightON:

21432878-1572837696098502-6150241328386986926-n.jpg
*insert Homer Simpson drooling pic*

Yum.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Don't try arguing with @Ice, he is too stupid. For anything. And that irritates him so much that he is a huge ass. No humor to be found anywhere in him, that already died long long ago.
Its vile bullies like you in the world that justify Rittenhouse and his breed so called crimes. Their the heroes and patriots of the world ridding of those lowlifes YOUR TYPE. You feel me dawg?.. God bless them all

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I will say in Lotus's defense, George Carlin knew his shit. I liked George. I have not watched the video above though.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I will say in Lotus's defense, George Carlin knew his shit. I liked George. I have not watched the video above though.

You should watch it. He says exactly what I'm trying to say. He's in the last couple minutes of the video.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

You should watch it. He says exactly what I'm trying to say. He's in the last couple minutes of the video.

Ok, I watched the George part lol. I remember that clip! George was SO ahead of his time. He really knew his shit.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
To a degree yeah. Almost like modern slavery. Its what he talks about THEM that I know who he speaks of. The Puppet Masters, the Elite, whatever you wanna call them. Aryan calls 'em Jews lol, but I know deep down he knows its more than just Jews lol. And George was talking this shit decades ago. We all laughed, but he knew. I knew about it all to a degree, but it wasnt til 15 years ago before I really went down the rabbit hole lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Yeah. Well "they" are in both parties. They own us.

I know, I know. Im neither Republican or Democrat. Im mostly Libertarian.

There has been only one president who wasnt part of the royal bloodline, I forgot who it was.