Whatever happened to Shamwow?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Just noticed he hasn't been around.

Why?

Did you want to taste his semen or something?

I guess the cats out of the bag and no it's not Aryan having only one tooth. You're going to pull a DOVE and find SHAMPOO and then overtake slime lord Dovey in the drama department at Band Camp also known as Bastard Factory.

Amirite?

Let me explain something, Flynn. Noticing someone has been gone for awhile can mean just that and nothing more. Clearly, if it took me months to notice, I wasn't exactly pining for the twat. Kind of like I don't pine for you when you're gone.
He’s a character that you know little about. He goes back a lot further than you nerds. You can’t replace him. You don’t have the necessary characteristics that make these forums provocative.
Shit, sheila, you're all the newbs - never heard of you before just over a year ago, and that in my 20 years of posting on message boards. You jannie come latelies are funny when you try to talk like veterans.
LoLz at Brainfail.
Dude...nobody knows about you.

You don't know about any of the "newcomers" because you've been hidden away, posting furiously, on BF your entire life, you literal troll.

pesca-%C3%A0-corrica-da-floresta-25301214.jpg
Jeebus - this guy spends a little time in the minors and he thinks he's a HoF legend.

@Breakfall Just remember it's me and my pals who came here, took a PoS board and made it what it is today. It's our board so shove your ridiculous claims up your aussie assie.

You came and gayed it up. Stfu

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Why?

I guess the cats out of the bag and no it's not Aryan having only one tooth. You're going to pull a DOVE and find SHAMPOO and then overtake slime lord Dovey in the drama department at Band Camp also known as Bastard Factory.

Amirite?
Shut the fuck up!

Excuse me, what?
You're a faggit.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Why?

Amirite?
Shut the fuck up!

Excuse me, what?
You're a faggit.

ha ha
a hook nosed faggit detectOR :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Shampain is awesome
he got a bit heavy over the years, not physically .. when he's not political, fuck man, he'll have you laugh the entire day ... his content was unmatchable back in the day, funniest shit .
anyways, wish the faggit well .

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Why?

Amirite?

Let me explain something, Flynn. Noticing someone has been gone for awhile can mean just that and nothing more. Clearly, if it took me months to notice, I wasn't exactly pining for the twat. Kind of like I don't pine for you when you're gone.

Explain all you want Edith Bunker. I know that SHAMPOO makes that dry and dusty vagina of yours tremble with anticipation that SHAMPOO might post your way.

As far as "pining" for me. Well, I could give a fuck. Just like I could give one fuck if you were run over by Biggie and one of his many tricycles.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Why?

Amirite?
Shut the fuck up!

Excuse me, what?
You're a faggit.

SO is your alleged daughter.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Why?

Amirite?
Shut the fuck up!

Excuse me, what?
You're a faggit.

SO is your alleged daughter.
Oh look. It gets personal. That’s why you’re a fuckhead and nobody likes you. Piss off.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Why?

Amirite?

Liar, you've been sending me PM's frantically asking about his whereabouts for weeks.

I believe that like I believe that you have more than one tooth in that bald and empty head of yours, snaggle tooth.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Why?

Amirite?

Liar, you've been sending me PM's frantically asking about his whereabouts for weeks.

I believe that like I believe that you have more than one tooth in that bald and empty head of yours, snaggle tooth.
I believe nobody thinks you’re pleasant arsewipe. Like Poofter but without the character!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Why?

Amirite?

Oh. Right. So post them.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Why?

Amirite?

Oh. Right. So post them.
Hello beautiful!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Why?

Amirite?

How about as much as you believe that you're a real woman?

You know what they say, you can never really lie to yourself.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah, but they also say that the Earth is flat, so I'm not sure how strong your point is, Scouse.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Why?

Amirite?

Show us a picture showing ALL your teeth. Why are you so ashamed of your mouth? What? Only the gays get to see your one lone tooth?

We can solve this huge mystery of your one tooth if you would just post a signed and dated picture. That's all you gotta do Dances With Teeth.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Why?

Amirite?

I guess that what you say to yourself when you ask your mum to get you more denture cream next time she goes out to buy you more jelly beans.

We can clear this all up if you only would just post a signed and dated picture of your one tooth. Then you won't have to go on living this lie about not being on a diet of baby food.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
There's no confusion over my teeth, the confusion which exists is in regards to your gender and real identity.

The ball is in your court to provide proof of who you are, not me.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
There's no confusion over my teeth, the confusion which exists is in regards to your gender and real identity.

The ball is in your court to provide proof of who you are, not me.

No sir.

That's where you're wrong just like your mental hygiene.

Sorry. The road goes both ways. See people have heard me. I have mentioned names, where you hide behind your fake picture facade. That's not you. You know and I know it.

Now we can clear up this whole matter if you were to make a podcast. Or you could take a picture of your corn kernel sized tooth with your nice little date and code word included on the picture.

But you won't. Because your whole persona is far from what you really are in RL.

#FACT

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Did you just say that the pics I've posted aren't really me? LOL, talk about projection....

Listen "bro", everyone with a functioning brain knows that YOU are not the individual you claim to be and are most likely not even a female.

You're so invested in the Shartini and Dove saga because Shartini is your brother. Why else would you be so emotionally involved with a feud which doesn't even concern you?

It's both hilarious and kinda sad just how delusional you are and how you genuinely seem to believe that you're fooling anyone with your e-trannie routine.

The "Flynn" persona should have taken a dirt nap years ago.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Did you just say that the pics I've posted aren't really me? LOL, talk about projection....

Listen "bro", everyone with a functioning brain knows that YOU are not the individual you claim to be and are most likely not even a female.

You're so invested in the Shartini and Dove saga because Shartini is your brother. Why else would you be so emotionally involved with a feud which doesn't even concern you?

It's both hilarious and kinda sad just how delusional you are and how you genuinely seem to believe that you're fooling anyone with your e-trannie routine.

The "Flynn" persona should have taken a dirt nap years ago.

Triggered.

Now that I've got your attention. Myself and others have known for quite a while that those aren't you in any of those pictures. You have no other proof except you "claiming" to be that guy that seems locked in the 80's.

How come you look the same in every picture? The same exact haircut with the same exact stupid looking wannabe-grin? See, you don't age and how long have you allegedly been "stalking" forums like these?

Yeah, see you're not even validated. You just show up and all of a sudden we're all just supposed to believe that you're a big bad Nazi that's a bouncer at a ghey bar and who still lives with his mum, under the guise that "she needs your help?"

Try again.

Maybe look on Photobucket for more pictures of either a younger or older you.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
This is gold. :LOL3:

I know you're a weak ass troll, but pulling the no yUO of no yUo's is truly spectacular, even by your standards.

Ask around dummy, anyone who knows me on here knows the pics are genuine ffs.

As for you? Not so much. Once again, the confusion is about your identity, not mine.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

If this is true, you've just disqualified yourself from passing judgment.

Way to go, you sophomoric Jethro.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
This is gold. :LOL3:

I know you're a weak ass troll, but pulling the no yUO of no yUo's is truly spectacular, even by your standards.

Ask around dummy, anyone who knows me on here knows the pics are genuine ffs.

As for you? Not so much. Once again, the confusion is about your identity, not mine.

I guess, I'd laugh it off too, if I were using a picture that belonged to someone that was killed in a weird accident involving a horse, Dovey, and a wheelbarrow.