Why so many young Jews are turning on Israel

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why?

...because Netenyahu & his far right party are destroying their credibility & making them unnecessary targets because of his War.

Who can blame them for being pushed off?

It's the Same as Russians being made to blame for Putin's War in the Ukraine

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So, you're "White" when it suits you?

Don't take offence... the term White is extremely broad in your country.

I'm not offended. I didn't fill out the birth certificate. And I'm majority European blood. I can't help it that you Europeans like the darkies...right?

Admin.

I'm in jail, send ketchup.
Site Supporter ☠️
About time you knew your role....
Just saying that many American "Whites" are anything butt...
gopnik-dance.gif

Dance monkey, dance!

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Why?

...because Netenyahu & his far right party are destroying their credibility & making them unnecessary targets because of his War.

Are you unaware Netanyahu's party is part of a coalition government that includes parties *even farther* right then Likud? Removing Netanyahu will not fundamentally change anything in Israel because the problem isn't one person or party... it's zionism. It's settler-colonialism. It's systemic apartheid and ethnic cleansing.

Being so reductive as to blame everything on Netanyahu is missing the entire point and only guarantees the continuation of the zionist occupation of Palestine.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Show me one scientist that create an asteroid right now.
Hi @Admin.

I just mean that science can't explain everything. I believe that God created the heavens and the earth which includes asteroids. Science can't create an asteroid yet many refuse to accept that a higher power could and did.

wizer

Factory Bastard
Hi G
I have provided many examples of why I have faith that God exists, I have yet to see any scientific evidence that God doesn't exist from you all.
Dude you can't prove a negative. No one can provide proof "there is no god" same as no one can prove there isn't an Easter Bunny or Santa Claus.

You can't explain the universe and it's contents so you chalk it all up to a supernatural entity, whereas scientific discoveries happen every single day and more and more of these mysteries and unknowns are solved.

200 years ago people thought thunder and lighting were from the gods too.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Dude you can't prove a negative. No one can provide proof "there is no god" same as no one can prove there isn't an Easter Bunny or Santa Claus.

You can't explain the universe and it's contents so you chalk it all up to a supernatural entity, whereas scientific discoveries happen every single day and more and more of these mysteries and unknowns are solved.

200 years ago people thought thunder and lighting were from the gods too.
You need to calm down sir.