You know, because most of the country hates Trump

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Faaaaaaaaaark @LotusBud !!! What’s up with your negging? Let your fanny breathe a bit....
:Scream:

Let your partisan hackery breathe a bit, mate.
Trump will go down in history as the most business-savvy idealist, the most bluntly humorous and quirkiest no-holes-barred president in history. He even make the Democrats weak at the knees and piss and shart and CHEAT!!!
Oh I get it now, I pondered your nic "Break Fall", you fell down, went boom, cracked your melon and had a tramatic brain injury, that explains a lot, my lovely cousin had a TBI several years ago now, she is now in a semi-coma...you're lucky to be able to access at least a keyboard anyway, all cuz can do is occassionally flash her big blue eyes at you and smile as though she is with you in the moment.

Yeshhh meh ponderous nemeshhishhh...you’re almosht right. A Breakfall ash shuch ish a judo recovery move. Noddy points for yoo ol’ chap! Very ashtute of yoo..

lUtlpPbXA92hcrWruVBOr5YqfgBeyBTnroIp-M3E9prX8EHEjqMOl2LqT1_cZDiMUEPlLF-KFvqTJk-1UW5mHeJrG2gBojN-rv0uwWuj6c8J1JI-ha6JDv68m-f7pIU9yeEy=w220-h187
That's nice, Prince Albert.
Hey douchebag soyboy, why don't you do something useful like bashing your skull in with a mallet?

That'd be awesome :ThumbsUp1:

Admin.

I'm in jail, send ketchup.
Site Supporter ☠️
Faaaaaaaaaark @LotusBud !!! What’s up with your negging? Let your fanny breathe a bit....

Trump will go down in history as the most business-savvy idealist, the most bluntly humorous and quirkiest no-holes-barred president in history. He even make the Democrats weak at the knees and piss and shart and CHEAT!!!
Oh I get it now, I pondered your nic "Break Fall", you fell down, went boom, cracked your melon and had a tramatic brain injury, that explains a lot, my lovely cousin had a TBI several years ago now, she is now in a semi-coma...you're lucky to be able to access at least a keyboard anyway, all cuz can do is occassionally flash her big blue eyes at you and smile as though she is with you in the moment.

Yeshhh meh ponderous nemeshhishhh...you’re almosht right. A Breakfall ash shuch ish a judo recovery move. Noddy points for yoo ol’ chap! Very ashtute of yoo..

lUtlpPbXA92hcrWruVBOr5YqfgBeyBTnroIp-M3E9prX8EHEjqMOl2LqT1_cZDiMUEPlLF-KFvqTJk-1UW5mHeJrG2gBojN-rv0uwWuj6c8J1JI-ha6JDv68m-f7pIU9yeEy=w220-h187
Hey douchebag soyboy, why don't you do something useful like bashing your skull in with a mallet?

That'd be awesome :ThumbsUp1:
If I could stick a knife in my heart
Suicide right on stage
Would it be enough for your teenage lust
Would it help to ease the pain?
Ease your brain?

If I could dig down deep in my heart
Feelings would flood on the page
Would it satisfy ya, would it slide on by ya
Would ya think the boy's insane?
He's insane

PS, Please stop sending me the dick pics, you are not a largish black man.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

YOu like "largish black men" don't you you sniveling little faggot?

Speaking of black men. Your boy biden has been shitting on BLM lately.

why is that

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Admin.

I'm in jail, send ketchup.
Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

YOu like "largish black men" don't you you sniveling little faggot?

Speaking of black men. Your boy biden has been shitting on BLM lately.

why is that

PS, Why does Trump lose elections all the time?

He made you cry for 4 years straight tho

lmao

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Yeah it’s Mr Apadravya now...I’ve upgraded myself! Get with the program... :FuckYeah:

PS: I could give you precise instructions and you could come out looking like Herman if you so choose?!

images

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Trump will go down in history as the most business-savvy idealist, the most bluntly humous and quirkiest no-holes-barred president in history. He even make the Democrats weak at the knees and piss and shart and CHEAT!!!

Yeah. Alright.

watch
Stick with me baaby...I’ll make you famous!

C0hAoDgMdbgo8_pqlN14nQ-YADF87rNokppSPzKFQxE_4PyljSZ_bvM24wxUnSKnVgdWWHQ=w260-h229

And on top of it, in response to his TBI he named himself Brainfail, but because of his TBI, he simply can't spell it.