Post Anything

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
@RANCIDMILKO ™ ®© @cw_

You two are gamers, you may be able to sympathize with me. I'm playing an rpg (Tales of Arise). All of my party have around 3000+ HP, and I'm about 3/4 of the way into the game. I open a chest and get an item that restores 100 HP. WOW! What a huge help! Especially so far into the game.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
You do however, get to pick how your party members conduct themselves though.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
It reminds me of the Dragon Age mechanics

The good thing about turn-based is that you don't have the stress from action RPGs

But you need patience to get enough XP and itens to advance in the game

When I was playing FFVII, I had to go back and collect a bunch of itens and more XP to be able to defeat the final boss

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
It reminds me of the Dragon Age mechanics

The good thing about turn-based is that you don't have the stress from action RPGs

But you need patience to get enough XP and itens to advance in the game

When I was playing FFVII, I had to go back and collect a bunch of itens and more XP to be able to defeat the final boss
Its combat system also reminds me of the Star Ocean series. When I played FF VII I absolutely loved grinding. If I encountered a boss that beat the tar out me, like Emerald Weapon I actually looked forward to spending hours buffing myself up in every way I can so I could return and take him out. I casted Knights Of The Round using W-Summon and mimed the shit out of it until that big green prick died. lol

If you enjoy turn-based rpgs I highly recommend this game. It's a real gem bro! Trust Alti on this one.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
MEU2CH4_o.jpg